Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the stats were over the season as a whole, but we're hardly a one-man team!
Obviously City have been able to win matches before De Bruyne arrived :D
I'm referring to the 10 games or so towards the end of last season where City could hardly grab a point after KDB got injured.
I agree that the team is looking totally different this season, but it remains to be seen as we haven't played without him yet this season.

Griffiths will be deadly tonight, i wonder if Citys defence have done any homework on him.
I am not sure that Griffiths will start. Rogers has not been playing two strikers and Dembele is in possession.

I see plenty of football in Scotland and Celtic are way below below Premier League standards.

The Celtic of five or so years back is a very different thing. Yes they did beat Barca and the Rags, but Celtic could not afford that team now with the financial collapse in Scottish Football.

Not sure if you guys will agree on this. But today, I would like to see the team go behind. It will be the first time this season. And with that hostile atmosphere, it will be a good opportunity to see how this team reacts. Better an early test than suffer an exit at a knockout.

Not sure if you guys will agree on this. But today, I would like to see the team go behind. It will be the first time this season. And with that hostile atmosphere, it will be a good opportunity to see how this team reacts. Better an early test than suffer an exit at a knockout.
I certainly don't agree with you. I wouldn't want Celtic to go one up at their gaff. Forget how our team would twat, it would give Celtic a huge boost.

Celtic will be right up for this.

Don't be ridiculous

Dude... that's just wrong

You are on a City forum if you hadnt noticed.......So,i really dont think anyone is going to agree with your absurd statement.

Are you simply here because Pep is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.