Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
If this report is true.......we should be using this 28.4 mil to buy a world class CB........if we go into next season without upgrading the middle of our defense.......we going to struggle again in Europe...

thanks
The pleasure's all ours, hope you enjoy the ride.

I reckon this is closer to the truth....

@DTguardian: Have heard the same as @Ian_Ladyman_DM and that is: forget Man City and Cesc Fabregas, they're not in for him.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
EdinJacko said:
Indy Kaila just reported we've made enquiries for Fabregas, the guys an absolute tool but tbf he has been right a lot recently

For fuck sakes. Has the transfer forum really stooped this low?

'the guys a tool but tbf he has been right a lot recently' I was refering to Fabregas, Indy kailas a twat;)

Davs 19 said:
vincent said:

@DTguardian: Have heard the same as @Ian_Ladyman_DM and that is: forget Man City and Cesc Fabregas, they're not in for him.

Does last week know you have it's news :)

What has that got to do with anything... I still reckon they're right. We're 20-1 to sign him. Chelsea 1-10 on.

sam-caddick said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Awaiting the inveitable Balague tweet putting dampener on anything involving his beloved Barca

He does support Espanyol though.

my mistake. hes normally like honigstein is with german players though, kills any hope fans may have, hates the fact they could leave

pudge & rodge said:
NipHolmes said:
pudge & rodge said:
So you'd like us to play a formation we didn't last season?

Have possibly 3 strikers on the bench or possibly 1 not in the squad?

Have us sell 4 homegrown players and bring in 1/2?

As well as arguably not factoring in the poor bargaining position we will be in when selling our players due to our transfer restrictions being very public; so raising additional funds wouldn't be as "simple" as you previously portrayed.

Even in your scenario we would have Yaya, Fernando, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Silva, Navas and arguably Jovetic.... yet Fabregas at £30m wouldn't be a luxury but in your words "common sense"?

No ta.

Milner is being sold as we know, Richards too and Rodwell and Sinclair don't feature in our plans either.

Fernando and Fernandinho are holding mids and not part of debate. Garcia sold as not good enough, Nasri and Silva on wings with Jovetic as cover if need be as well as Lopes. Fabregas is competition for Yaya and also cover as well as a partner in 4-3-3 games.

Pellegrini wants 4-2-2-2 but we did set up 4-3-3 at times and I think we will see it more next year. The reason Fabregas is 'common sense' is because he's proven quality and premier league proven, young enough to give us 5-7 good years before offloading to NYCFC possibly? Yaya may be sold, if so then Fabregas is a dead cert, if Yaya stays and is out the season with injury then who covers him? This is a key part of our problems, when Yaya and Kompany get knocks we have nobody of quality to step in the same position, calling on Boyata and Garcia is simply not good enough.
No, we don't know Milner is being sold.

Garcia's agent has made it clear he's not going anywhere.

Yaya 'may' be sold, in your opinion but given the club have the same stance to his possible transfer as they do Sergio's then I would doubt it..

Already, your premise is based on assumption and what YOU would like (next years formation..)

Fernando and Fernandinho do enter the debate as they will be 2 players competing for 2 spots in the middle of the pitch.

Yes, when Kompany goes down we struggle which is why a CB is a bigger priority, and given the limited budget spending £30m on an attacking midfielder is, once again, the definition of a luxury buy.

When Yaya was injured last season we played Garcia and Fernandinho, now we'll have the Fernando as well. You say Garcia is cleary not good enough but his 46 appearances last season, 29 starts, and the fact we won 2 pieces of silverware would say Pellegrini thinks otherwise...

I fail to see how signing Fabregas is "common sense" when it is dependant on multiple personally concocted scenarios..

I called him Mr Knowall before,something he took umbridge with and now he`s at it again,telling one and all what WILL & IS happening inside the Club.This bloke really has his head that far up his arse.The thing is,really believes it and has done for years.
We know fuck all mate.I`m just glad Mr Nip hasn`t got his full European Coaching Badges otherwise he could quite easily have been our new Manager or possibly even our next.Doesn`t bear thinking about.

ForzaMancini said:
graham baker said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2_wjWvhb4aI

Pique did not realise the microphone was on.......

Deal done, 33 million euros.

Pique is a known prankster. People in Spain aren't taking it seriously, I don't think we should either.

Well, Del Bosque have been critical to the spanish media for recording a very private conversation, so it does not look like a prankster to me....

vincent said:
Davs 19 said:
vincent said:

Does last week know you have it's news :)

What has that got to do with anything... I still reckon they're right. We're 20-1 to sign him. Chelsea 1-10 on.

Nothing really, just trying to inject a bit of humour. It obviously didn't work.

As you were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.