Chairman's Interview

using the pain of defeat and turning it into success is all i want to hear

the only way is forward for manchester city and its amazing owners will drive this club on and on
yes the players and mangers are a big part. but the owners drive with the investment must never be underestimated.

it could have been so easy street for many players and managers wanting a free ride over the years
yes the early days it was like that ? but from the moment mancini was given the job as manager city meant business
you are coming to manchester city to play and win then rewarded and its the right way

for the first time in a long time the owners are having to to buy ready a made striker or two this summer
yes it will be costly but i feel we have been reward with that option and nobody can question it if it runs into £100million or more

firstly manchester city have earned that money over the past 5 seasons in prize money alone. it can be used to say its come from our own success and not the owners back pocket. also sponsorship money and tv rights have been adding up. so again city can go and spend £200million and not be judged or answer to anybody

using the pain of losing to inspire and build on success in one season
should be a logo

Khaldoon usually mentions the academy in every one of these, but I'm hoping that talk about 3 or 4 talents that Pep wants to integrate like Foden is not all fluff.

He’s a proper politician. Asked about improvements to the stadium and surroundings, and spent two minutes saying hell of a lot to answer that but not answering the question at all.

That's it.

I have no problem with our Chairman, he's top notch, but the objective reality of all three of these clips is he's said the sum total of fuck all.

Apart from the strong suggestion we're going to replace Sergio, he elegantly swerved and obfuscated throughout the whole stage managed affair, and that's what he does every year.

That's it.

I have no problem with our Chairman, he's top notch, but the objective reality of all three of these clips is he's said the sum total of fuck all.

Apart from the strong suggestion we're going to replace Sergio, he elegantly swerved and obfuscated throughout the whole stage managed affair, and that's what he does every year.
These used to be good when it was new, refreshing. But now.... Well... Pretty predictable. 99% swerved the important thing to regular fans.

We tried to leave the league. We had Glazer quoted on our behalf. Disturbing how distant he is from your regular fan....

Love our Chairman and owners but learned nothing from that PR exercise...not that I expected anything else...still enjoyed it for what it was.

Impressive guy but it’s all so manufactured and polished. I’ve just watched all three parts and realized I have very little interest in what he’s saying except about investment in MCFC. Everything else is irrelevant to me except for the fact he’s taught me how to say ‘Sheikh’ properly.

These used to be good when it was new, refreshing. But now.... Well... Pretty predictable. 99% swerved the important thing to regular fans.

We tried to leave the league. We had Glazer quoted on our behalf. Disturbing how distant he is from your regular fan....
I agree mostly, feel he addressed the super league though quite well yesterday. I’d imagine they can’t get into it too much but we got an insight. On the whole most of it is just generic guff but very eloquently spoken guff ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.