Chairman's Interview

Do any other premier league chairman do a end of season interviews ? If I were him
I would fuck them off , he’s not appreciated . I really enjoy listening to him but looks like I could soon be in the minority .
Not the minority, most probably appreciate the interview, others might not be interested and don’t watch it,it just the few that seem to have a greater need to tell everyone they watch it every year but then complain about the content

Not the minority, most probably appreciate the interview, others might not be interested and don’t watch it,it just the few that seem to have a greater need to tell everyone they watch it every year but then complain about the content
It’s possible to like the interview and think the format could be improved a little going forward.

It doesn’t have to be love it all or hate it all.

Do get a grip.

Back in the day I listened to a corporate statement like this, delivered to universal approval, two years later the same guy sold up and the factory closed.

Khaldoon is not that kind of shyster but they're all schooled in the same techniques. He's in it for the long haul, and we're going to continue to be a major player, but beyond that there was no substance.

He told us nothing because he can. He's a good chairman but he's about as far removed from regular match going fans as it is possible to be.
I love him ,& respect him .What substance do you expect him to say ?

I love him ,& respect him .What substance do you expect him to say ?

Something, anything would be good.

Trust me this guy has received the best education money can buy, he's been trained to be this polished, he rubs shoulders with heads of state and controls billions on behalf of his masters.

Blowing smoke up our arses is no sweat for this guy.

That's not a condemnation it's just the reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.