Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

don't know if anyone has mentioned this but we are going to be playing against denis suarez. Will be great to see him play

I hate to break it to you too :D but that's exactly what I said. They had to avoid so many clubs and yet finish with piss poor group and we and Arsenal as well always get strong groups while avoidingother English clubs and deal with TV pairing. And it's not first time, Atletico is lucky as fuck.

Last year they had Juventus, Olympiakos and Malmo. Year before Zenit, Porto and Austria Wien. And this year Benfica, Galatasaray and Astana.

Now compare that with our groups :P

But it balances itself out because they seem to always get hard knockout games. Don't know why you are moaning about atleti's group though when it's chelsea who always have the easy groups

Sevilla is problem just like always with our groups, except one with CSKA and Plzen. When it's only 2 strong teams you have to worry if you'll be 1st or second. But our groups with Napoli, Roma and now Sevilla come with pot three team that is capable of upseting top 2 ones. Add Dortmund from pot 4 before and it's even more regular.

We should definitely go through, if not we failed, we are on paper best club in the group but I hate getting best clubs from pot 3 and 4 regularly, it's potentially dangerous + you have to play best team all games and that can make problems in domestic league too.

very happy with draw, all close enough to ensure good away followings, hopefully qualify without the drama of last season. on a personal note disappointed we didn't get a trip to Croatia, kazakhstan, Israel, Bulgaria or Sweden always next time, club before me !

Wenger must still be in shock about not being in pot one and will struggle in here group
the rags are in for a shock
chelsea get their usual bunch of pub sides so they can rest and rotate their squad
we will piss our group as long as Pellers treats Juve at home as a must not loose and not a must win

But it balances itself out because they seem to always get hard knockout games. Don't know why you are moaning about atleti's group though when it's chelsea who always have the easy groups

Yep, Chelsea, Atleti and Benfica. These 3 get the easiest groups. And Rags after them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.