Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

We beat bayern when bayern were already through and dropped their intensity. This group will be really tight so all teams will be putting alll of their energy into this.

The Bayern wins have been debated on here ad infinitum. Personally, I don't really buy into the theory that Bayern didn't care. They were legit victories that City can and should take full credit for.

If the boys are up for it, there can be no excuse to losing to either Arenal v.2.0 or Gladbach...So it's over to Pellers to set us up right :)

Chelsea are having a laugh through to the KO's as usual.
United got it easy in PSV, and should stroll through to KO's but at least have a trip to Russia.
Arsenal as usual have it fairly tough, but were lucky in that pot 3/4 were kind to them, should easily come 2nd at worst.

We got the toughest group out of the English teams, and arguably toughest group in the whole competition as usual. But it's the first time where I reckon we'll be made favourites to top the group, Juve have lost some of their stars, same with Sevilla, and Gladbach will be decent but not better than us for sure. Easy travelling, but looks unlikely we'll be able to rest players for any matches.

If we perform to our standards we should get through.
Perfectly stated

The group of death is Group A. PSG/Real/Shaktar/Malmo
Therefore if we come second in the group we will get Barca.
If we top our group we will get Real from Group A as they will not top their group.

Sevilla is very very good.
They were in the Europas yes, but then what about Spurs and the dippers? They fuck off in the Europas time and time again not even getting close to the semis.

They've lost three of their five best players.

They've signed Alex Sandro for 26m
Simone Zaza for 18m
Roberto Pereyra for 14m

and that on top of having a champions league final team. They have lost Pirlo (who is over the hill) Tevez (In the twilight of his career) Their main loss was Vidal but I wouldn't say that makes them anywhere near substantially weaker.

If you think Ogbonna who went to West Ham or SImon Pepe is one of their best 5 players then you need help.

Make no mistake the champions of Italy and then teams from the top end of the Bundesliga and La Liga is anything but an easy group Lets not forget that Seville only finished three points behind Athletic Madrid last season and that after they were finalists themselves the season before.

Because it's harder to get into the top 4 in la liga and as we see for prem clubs it's hard to have a good league campaign and do well in the cups
Atléti won the Europa Lg and finished third in La Liga just a few years ago.

Sevilla is very very good.
They were in the Europas yes, but then what about Spurs and the dippers? They fuck off in the Europas time and time again not even getting close to the semis.
Are they better than Chelsea? No.

And we've just dicked Chelsea.

Nothing to worry about if we play the way we are doing atm.

no Barca, No Bayern, no Real.........I'm happy with this group! Juve are not the same team as last season and I think we can beat the other teams in our group...Solid group but confident....we'll get past it! Come on Bluessss!!!!!

They've signed Alex Sandro for 26m
Simone Zaza for 18m
Roberto Pereyra for 14m

and that on top of having a champions league final team. They have lost Pirlo (who is over the hill) Tevez (In the twilight of his career) Their main loss was Vidal but I wouldn't say that makes them anywhere near substantially weaker.

If you think Ogbonna who went to West Ham or SImon Pepe is one of their best 5 players then you need help.

Make no mistake the champions of Italy and then teams from the top end of the Bundesliga and La Liga is anything but an easy group Lets not forget that Seville only finished three points behind Athletic Madrid last season and that after they were finalists themselves the season before.

I'm a huge fan of marchisio, if there was one player from juve that I'd buy then it's him, even above pogba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.