Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions League Draw Pots

luckyadeel78 said:
in my opinion man city will go to either spain or italy / man city/ france or netherland/ spain or france.

means real or barca/ man city/ PSG or AJAX/ Malaga or montpellier.

its means again we are going to be in trouble now, thats mancini 100% knows it, thats why he is asking for more player to sign, city have player who can play in epl very well, but not suited to Europe, mario does not look to me a sports men, city now wasting money and time, there are so many talented players who can play better than mario, but thanks to mancini we have him still this season, last week we loose 2 point just coz of him.

can't play two teams from same country eg Barça/Madrid and Màlaga

Anyone know what time the draw is tomorrow?
Will it be on telly?

Im sure its at 11.45 am gmt as it is posted as 12.45 et
pm<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:01 pm --<br /><br />UEFA Champions League 2012/13 Group Stage Draw: Live ...

bleacherreport.com/.../1315203-uefa-champions-league-201213-gro

deflection said:
Im sure its at 11.45 am gmt as it is posted as 12.45 et
pm

Definitely 5pm GMT. ET is American time I would imagine.

ET is defo european time difference of 1HR in front.11.45 am in england

deflection said:
ET is defo european time difference of 1HR in front.11.45 am in england

It's not; it's American time. You've posted a link of an American website. ET is GMT - 5

Easy or hard Champs League draw...?

Think I asked this question at this time last season...and also think it was the last time I came on here!

Anyway, would you prefer to get the easiest possible group in the Champions League and get as far as we can, or (considering that we probably aren't going to win it) just get a challenging group and enjoy the likes of Barcelona/Real Madrid etc coming to Etihad?

Re: Easy or hard Champs League draw...?

marca_uk said:
Think I asked this question at this time last season...and also think it was the last time I came on here!

Anyway, would you prefer to get the easiest possible group in the Champions League and get as far as we can, or (considering that we probably aren't going to win it) just get a challenging group and enjoy the likes of Barcelona/Real Madrid etc coming to Etihad?

I want teams in towns/cities worth visiting with stadia big enough to ensure I can get a ticket (6600 points). Forget this football stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.