Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

With the trains - am i right in thinking you cant book tickets online and it has to be on the day? Is there any risk of trains selling out? I see there's also a flixbus that takes 8 hours from sofia to istanbul
No option to book train in advance online leaving from Sofia
Did you book the flixbus?
Looks good, travels overnight so save costs on hotels both ways

No option to book train in advance online leaving from Sofia
Did you book the flixbus?
Looks good, travels overnight so save costs on hotels both ways
Not yet mate got the flights to Sofia booked, will sort Sofia to Istanbul once we’re confirmed as through. Would like to do that train bit annoying you can’t pre book but is what it is

We normally book a weekend break at the host City months earlier. We were at Milan, Kiev, Madrid, and Paris in recent years. We enjoyed every trip.

We haven’t booked for Istanbul because it has been moved from Istanbul for several years in a row. If things kick off after the Turkish General Election, this month it could happen again.

I will wait until that has happened before booking anything.

does anyone think that the club might offer reduced/free flights if we get there (similar to the free flights they did for the Chelsea final)?

On one hand, public workers could get a 45% boost, on the other hand the opposition are coming together... hoping UEFA persist with Istanbul (ands not a back up). All a dream, if we can get there, but come next week, it could be a welcome scramble for tickets and travel. Hoping so. But, should that happen, do UEFA guarantee venue change tickets and will insurance companies back travel plans?! I thought potential success was supposed to be easy. Typical City... hopefully.

For anyone that's already reserved a hotel, where have you booked? Been looking to just reserve one but no idea what area to be looking in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.