Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

hi, too much traffic that time of day. there is metro station at sabiha also. you may use it, but it will be very crowded also. your choice.
cheers.
aa sorry, you are coming on saturday . traffic will not be a problem(at 7ish a.m- later again a problem). cheers.

To be fair that is a trading name, below is on the ATOL site. That said, after all the horror stories with the dippers last year I wouldn't trust them. Their Trust Pilot rating is 3.2 with 43% of reviews being one star and their Google review rating is 3.3 so there are obviously issues with the company.

View attachment 80829
The webpage for worldchoice sports has the ATOL logo with the reg no 5722, above is 5772!
Too many trading names, inter company transactions, ATOL discrepancy. Wide berth definitely.

Friday 11:55 Gatwick to Antalya
Saturday 10:20 Antalya to SAW
Sunday 07:40 SAW to Antalya
Monday 14:25 Antalya to Gatwick.

Going solo so Happy to meet other blues around the area or similar transfers

I arrive at Istanbul from Manchester around 5am for the day there hopefully with a ticket then off to Antalya for 4 days on the Sunday celebrating

Mcr - Bodrum 6th
Bodrum - Istanbul 8th
Istanbul- Bodrum 11th
Bodrum - Mcr 15th
No ticket and don't expect I'll get one but at least it'll be a nice break in the sun.
Travelling solo, got an airbnb by the beach (50 paces apparently)so happy to meet for a beer in Bodrum or surrounding area if anyone doing similar.

No runners;)

I land it Sabiha about 7.00 am on Sat! and fly back Sunday pm - happy to share Taxi to and from Taksim Square fellow blues - if the times suit
I'm landing Friday at 10.45pm on Pegasus flight PC1182
Depart Sunday 12.35pm Pegasus flight PC7349 both from Sabiha.
Booked 2 nights hotel about 800 metres from Taksim Square
Not booked any transport to and from Sabiha to Taksim yet but happy to book and share with anyone either or both ways if anyone is on these flights staying near Taksim Square?

Manchester to Copenhagen Thursday morning 7.10am On to Istanbul arrive 5 past 5 back Monday dinner via Nantes, price was pretty reasonable.

Anybody who has been to Istanbul got any decent hotel recommendations and best area to meet up with fellow blues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.