Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Everyone will be getting a fucking Uber to the Mayfield Depot at this rate. Seriously if the club don't sort something quickly then then apathy will set in.

Sportsworld have added another flight, now available. Flight 8. I’ve just booked in.

Wasn’t supposed to be an update til tomorrow but I checked in the off chance.

Same. Left with little option but to do day trip due to work commitments. Going to be a very long day with flight leaving at 3am!

Staying at La Quinta by Wyndham Istanbul Gunesli. Seems to be quite a way from the tourist stuff but is circa 10km to the stadium.

Tempted to rent a car, what is it like to drive in Istanbul?

Apologies if not the right thread but wondering what inter fans are like? AC Milan ones met through southern Italy were top but do we all need to watch out for Inter Ultras?? Then again anyone misbehaving in Turkey wants their brains checked out! Ask William Hayes.
Chris Loftus and Gary Speight, RIP.

I've booked on the same. Seems a couple of others posted about this flight earlier as well.
Looking at the event info someone has posted, UEFA recommend going straight to the ground at this time and we can get in the fan parks rather than going into the centre. What do other people think?
Must at admit with the times I’d say the fan park would be the better option

Flight 8 leaving at 3am landing 9am local time, so there'll be time for a bit of sightseeing with this one. Return at 4am.

If the match goes to extra time and possibly penalties and then hopefully followed by a trophy lift and celebrations, I wouldn't bank on catching a flight at 4am ! You won't leave the stadium until nearly 2am local time ! Bonkers......

Staying at La Quinta by Wyndham Istanbul Gunesli. Seems to be quite a way from the tourist stuff but is circa 10km to the stadium.

Tempted to rent a car, what is it like to drive in Istanbul?
If your old enough to remember wacky races it's like that but 100 times worse I deffo wouldn't recommend as you'll be taking it back full of dents!

Liverpool-Sofia
Train/bus- Istanbul
Istanbul-Dalaman
Dalaman-Manchester
£317, booked on the final whistle
Is anyone else doing the overnight train from Sofia on the Thursday?
My brother works with someone who lives in Sofia and he’s kindly gone to the station and booked us a cabin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.