Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

There's loads of Blues in Fatih, 16 of us in our hotel. Like has been said...its a bed. Plenty of bars in the area and with 25,000-odd blues in Istanbul I'm sure you won't be far away from partying Blues, wherever you are.
Have the option of staying in Fatih, no match ticket but looking to soak up the atmosphere. Is there a fan park showing the game in Istanbul do you know?

There's loads of Blues in Fatih, 16 of us in our hotel. Like has been said...its a bed. Plenty of bars in the area and with 25,000-odd blues in Istanbul I'm sure you won't be far away from partying Blues, wherever you are.
I’m in Sultanahmet just down the road from Fatih, five of us. Fatih and Sultanahmet are the most popular areas for tourists, there will be thousands of blue around us. I’m going to visit all the landmarks on the Thursday, Friday I’ll probably head down to Taskim and join in with the party and then Saturday I’ll chill out a bit before heading to the stadium. Can’t really be arsed drinking on the Saturday, I want to remember it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.