Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Just booked Thursday to Monday with British Airways. Manchester - Heathrow - Istanbul return. Currently about £620
( was £520 when I looked last night but going up quickly )
Anyone else going this way ?

As a city fan living in Istanbul, my suggestions to you are,

Kadıköy-Bağdat Street (places close to the Kadıköy area) is the most decent and safe area of Istanbul, where you can have a nice meal and a beer before the match and have a quiet and pleasant time. If you stay at the hotel in an area close to Bağdat Street (esp goztepe-erenköy and suadiye district), you can spend the whole day in wonderful restaurants and bars.
Alternatively, you can have a good time in the squares of Kadıköy and Beşiktaş, but these areas will be very crowded.
If you have questions about the regions, I can help.
I'll be in the stadium, I hope we win.

Last edited:
As a city fan living in Istanbul, my suggestions to you are,

Kadıköy-Bağdat Street (places close to the Kadıköy area) is the most decent and safe area of Istanbul, where you can have a nice meal and a beer before the match and have a quiet and pleasant time. If you stay at the hotel in an area close to Bağdat Street (esp goztepe-erenköy and suadiye district), you can spend the whole day in wonderful restaurants and bars.
Alternatively, you can have a good time in the squares of Kadıköy and Beşiktaş, but these areas will be very crowded.
If you have questions about the regions, I can help.
I'll be in the stadium, I hope we win.
I'm close to Masumiyet Müzesi, I assume this is a decent area! See you there.

Did you manage a ticket in the ballot out of interest?

Is it true that we're being encouraged to use the shuttle buses to the ground and Inter to use the Metro?

Anyone know where the Fanzone will be, is it near the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.