Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Anyone flying from Gatwick on Friday night? I fly out 21.35 into Dalaman and onto Istanbul at 6.20. Fly back at 8.05 Sunday straight back to Gatwick

Is Nevizade and Galaport the main area for bars? There doesn’t seem to be too many near Sultanahmet or am I mistaken?
nevizade yes, main area for bars at taksim. galaport (karaköy lets say), yes there are pubs there (karaköy pubs). nevizade to galataport, 10-15 minutes walk. karaköy is also nice for pubs, near seaside, nice region.
sultanahmet, not many, you are right.

nevizade yes, main area for bars at taksim. galaport (karaköy lets say), yes there are pubs there (karaköy pubs). nevizade to galataport, 10-15 minutes walk. karaköy is also nice for pubs, near seaside, nice region.
sultanahmet, not many, you are right.
and, if you wanna come to nevizade (or taksim) from galataport (karakoy), use the street of GALATA TOWER. great street. but up the hill:))) if you say that i will get tired :) i strongly recommend,
use taksim TUNNEL (historical tunnel, built in 1850s), just 1 minute trip. but it is great. then you will come to istiklal street (taksim).cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.