Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

hi, i recommend saint sophia and yerebatan sarnıcı, for an historical tour. for nightlife there is ''KUMPKAPI'' near there, check it, traditional turkish night life. not much pubs at sultanahmet.

no problem, ask me, i am free today.

that place is out of city. no night life, anthing. :)) looking for action, better chose an alternative i believe.
Ok cheers. I suspected as much. But due to late arrival/early departure thought it easier to stay closer to the Airport/Stadium. Guess we can get cabs/bus/metro into Besiktas/Taksim/Nav area easily enough Saturday AM

Last edited:
about those precautions by turkish police ( inter fans uses metro, city fans busses/i did not hear anything like that yet)
my police friend told me that, it may not be clear as of today, wait for next week. like i said...
things changes rapidly in turkey. so lets wait.
we are following the issue and let you know.

Just trying to check in with Pegasus and its saying online check in not allowed.
Do we just rack up with booking ref and passports then ?

Kerem can you please advise any decent night clubs/bars with good music and drinks and also popular for locals and expats? Many thanks
best night clubs /
- reina / ortakoy
- sortie/ kuruçeşme
- klein / harbiye
- 360istanbul/beyoğlu
those are very popular clubs. top class. esp reina and sortie. entrance is not easy and dress code. if you go reina or sortie for dinner, then you ll stay all night you should make reservation before.

as i told you, besiktas rock pubs and night life is great.
I am a rock guy, for rock pubs, live rock bands (a few places), Kadıkoy. if you come to kadıkoy let me know. i love ''buddha kadıkoy''.
rock club, Dorock XL Venue Taksim. this one is very popular. check the programme of them. live music. nice place. very popular. that may the most suitable for you.
also Babylon Taksim/beyoğlu. great place. rock club. chek their programme.

At nevizade street there is ''Gizli Bahçe'' i was a regular visitor there, o popular pub/club lets say. electronic music mostly. but popular and crowded. small place.

those are the ones just came to my mind
Dorock, babylon, gizli bahçe is the best for you i think.

cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.