Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

No offence Marvin, as you're generally an OK poster if not massively pessimistic, but tonight you've said you've had enough of Pep and that he needs to go as if not winning the Champions League is the be all and end all.
The Champions League is an utter pile of over hyped, cheaty, divey shite and if you don't recognise that this is the best football you will ever see then you are in for some of the most serious decades of disappointment you will ever see.
Absolutely spot on. And although most can't bring themselves to admit it, getting through Chelsea's defence was always going to be the biggest challenge tonight and I though the tactics might just work. There was one shot on target between them winning or extra time, I rate Tuchel and they will probably be stronger challengers for next season than most people give them credit for.

All I was hoping for, was to not throw the game away with any silly red cards, or to be done by a dodgy V.A.R decision. Oh, and to turn up, and show those chav cants that we can play when it matters most. To say I'm gutted, would be to say that humans appreciate oxygen.

A loss in the champions league final, bollocks to those saying they don't care its fucking gutting.
Impotent and depressing performance but we're here on merit. Won't be easy to be back here again but hopefully the campaign does the confidence good. We were the best team in Europe this year, which is as excruciating as it is something to be proud of.

People keep stating we needed to start with Fernandino yet the problem was no focal point in attack to play off. Nothing up front to worry the opponents, bet Chelsea were absolutely delighted we started without either Jesus or Aguero.

Very few teams win it first time around. This was a huge step forward for the club versus our previous best when Pellegrini never laid a glove on Real Madrid. It’s all part of the process.

As an aside, fireworks around my neck of the woods. Plenty of chat gardens with Liverpool flags on poles. We get under their skin. We go again.
Same here, funny how so many Rags who claim we just don't matter to them can't stop texting tonight.

A pissed up fan on the terraces would have picked a better side tonight.

They would have played the same side tat beat PSG.

It wasn't Rocket science.

We lost because were all over the show with a crazy system.

Not taking the gloss of Chelsea deserved win.

Just stating a fact, that fact is our own manager sabotaged our chances tonight.

I will calm down in time ,right now i am really angry with The Ego.

He is paid to pick a side to win Europe most prestigious Trophy.

Not feed his fucking Ego experimenting with an unproven system, at the expense of a proven winning system..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.