Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFC women are down 4-0 already against Barca after 40 mins.. they have the scousers on their tail and have a tougher last couple of games..panic will set in..whereas we,PL champions can manage players, deal with injuries/niggles and turn up in Porto mentally and physically prepared.

I just hope Chelsea are wearing there new shirt in the final, with the women 4 nil down wearing it, the men yesterday, it seems like a curse

I just hope Chelsea are wearing there new shirt in the final, with the women 4 nil down wearing it, the men yesterday, it seems like a curse

It’s a really stupid decision to be playing finals in next season’s kits ... as if they already know it’s ok to wear new kits because they’re not going to win ... because if they win (yesterday FA Cup or today ladies Champions League) then they’d be lifting the trophy for this season wearing next season’s kits ... over the years with just pictures or videos of highlights l, people will get confused which season it was they had that kit or which season did they win that ... it’s another thing revealing next seasons kits in dead rubber end of season games but in Cup Finals??

I really hope we don’t something stupid like that in the Everton game, the game itself is end of season dead rubber but it’s out trophy lift day and all pictures will be from that for years to come!

PS. How their women’s final has gone today (1-0 down inside first minute, 2-0 in ten, 3-0 inside first 20 mins and 4-0 down at half time) if their men’s one goes this was as well, I’d absolutely love it, love it ;)

Wow, some of this lot are really down in the mouth at present. This from Chelsea Shed End:

1. I know many on here will post all sorts of confident things to maintain a face of being an Uber fan, but I can’t believe that anyone can hand on heart really believe we’ve a snowball in Hells chance against City. I’ve lost all hope of an upset. When you can’t score and can barely even manage an attempt on goal and you have no chance against anyone, let alone Man City.

2. We are going to get a caining from an amazing City team I fear. Such a shame our two wins over them recently are now meaningless.

Overreactions, of course. Ridiculous, really. I've seen similar things on here after a couple of bad results. It'll be tight, but if everyone's on their game, I think we'll do it.

One other thing: Werner might as well have been christened Timo Offside Werner. Our back line will have taken note. Really hope Tuchel plays him. Can't understand why he has Havertz on the bench and Werner on the pitch
CFC women are down 4-0 already against Barca after 40 mins.. they have the scousers on their tail and have a tougher last couple of games..panic will set in..whereas we,PL champions can manage players, deal with injuries/niggles and turn up in Porto mentally and physically prepared.
Could be an omen......

If Chelsea blow the top four and a CL slot next year is dependent on beating us in the final, will it make any difference one way or the other?

If we don't close down Mount and Ziyech and Pulisic if he comes off the bench again I'm not so sure we will win this within normal time.

Jorginho on the other hand as a defensive midfielder will be overrun by our offence provided all cylinders are go and they should have replaced Kante with a bloke that was a lot bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.