Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

It’s obviously that. Doing my head the people flapping about not getting tickets when they obviously will get one easily.
It’s not about whether there will be enough tickets. I’ll piss one as I’ve got decent amount of points and on the scheme, but the selling point of the scheme is for priority, this clearly isn’t the case when the £156 tickets are already being allocated to supporters clubs before coming on sale. Let’s say if it gets down to low points on the scheme and there only £400 and £600 tickets left, is that fair that they have to fork out the money?

I understand the supporters clubs have been around for ages and are a vital part of the club, I just don’t like unfairness and the possibility of blues who have been on the scheme for years being stitched up.

Last edited:
A disgrace that you decide your uncle deserves a ticket. Embarrassing that the guys who are sweating on tickets have to watch SCs get tickets first.
Wish I'd gone the branch route, instead I've got to piss about waiting on codes fannying around with apps,we'll all be able to buy in first window whatever it is but we live and learn suppose that's what branches are there for to make life easier for blues.

It’s not about whether there will be enough tickets. I’ll piss one as I’ve got decent amount of points and on the scheme, but the selling point of the scheme is for priority, this clearly isn’t the case when the £156 tickets are already being allocated to supporters clubs before coming on sale. Let’s say if it gets down to low points on the scheme and there only £400 and £600 tickets left, is that fair that they have to fork out the money?

I understand the supporters clubs have been around for ages and are a vital part of the club, I just don’t like unfairness and the possibility of blues have been on the scheme for years being stitched up.
If everyone gets a ticket then nobody has been stitched up. And I’d the club have allocated expensive seats to the supporters clubs then it leaves more of the cheaper ones to go round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.