Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Did anyone see the 23rd May, 71 episode of "Thunderbirds"

The one where when inquiring where the Pink Rollls Royce was? la

Lady Penelope came out with the famous line "Parker you are cxnt"?

Just wondering ?
Not just him, but the way he has stitched up City Matters.
May as well call it Supporters Club matters, and fuck off to anyone not in one.

What if people obtain an access code but then do not go through with purchasing a ticket on the UEFA website? City could assume we have sold out without it translating to ticket sales.

I think the clubs logic is that they believe, every season card holder in the CL scheme, who wants a ticket, will get a ticket (and probably season card holders not in CL scheme as well). There's still the issue of what price tickets are available to each group, but not sure there's an easy answer to that.
It’s obviously that. Doing my head the people flapping about not getting tickets when they obviously will get one easily.

My dad bought my me my first seasoncard nearly thirty years ago.
I‘ve over 25,000 points and in every Cup Scheme.
Couldn’t get a ticket for Brentford due to the skimming off the top and now I’m behind people without a seasoncard.
As every year goes by the independent fans are pushed further and further away whilst Johnny come latelys get tickets through hospitality/Supporters Club selling on tickets.
Time to pack this shit show in and concentrate on my family.

A disgrace that you decide your uncle deserves a ticket. Embarrassing that the guys who are sweating on tickets have to watch SCs get tickets first.

Please try to reserve judgement when you don’t know my situation. I share a season ticket with my uncle and we are in the CL cup scheme with 13,000 points. I’m also a OSC member and decided to apply there also. My uncle is very deserving of a ticket

Lots of panicking on here which is understandable given the scale of the game, cost of getting there and timescales.

Last year Liverpool and Real Madrid had the same allocation and Liverpool set out the percentage of tickets in each category.

4.6% at the highest price (cat 1)
16.4% cat 2
55.7% cat 3
23.3% cat 4

Based on there being circa 19,000 after staff and families etc that's 4,500 cheapest tickets, 10,500 mid range, 3,000 cat 2 and 1,000 cat 1 approximately.

With supporters clubs seemingly getting cat 3 you'd hope all those on the cup scheme would be getting those or cheaper and any beyond that have to pay the top prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.