Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Not really. An amount of tickets are always allocated to club officials, players' families, 18-25s, SCs etc. The allocation based on points will be distributed as per that paragraph.
I assumed that ‘first priority’ meant before the supporters clubs got all theirs. Should maybe say that scheme members are a lower priority than sc’s. Which they obviously are.

It’s not about whether there will be enough tickets. I’ll piss one as I’ve got decent amount of points and on the scheme, but the selling point of the scheme is for priority, this clearly isn’t the case when the £156 tickets are already being allocated to supporters clubs before coming on sale. Let’s say if it gets down to low points on the scheme and there only £400 and £600 tickets left, is that fair that they have to fork out the money?

I understand the supporters clubs have been around for ages and are a vital part of the club, I just don’t like unfairness and the possibility of blues have been on the scheme for years being stitched up.
Especially when those in the CL scheme have already forked out the money, in advance, for every home game. Unlike others who have hardly gone to any games but now have a cheaper ticket

View attachment 80460
Doesn’t confirm how many our supporters club have received.
I could be wrong but looking at it, the supporter clubs have requested an amount, they have been signed off at that number. City will know the final total. Now supporter clubs have to allocate those number of tickets to people in there club.

Two comments have already stated they’ve received the number of tickets they’ve asked for (12 and 7 I think they were).

Just depends on which supporters they allocate them too and it doesn’t appear they have to be seasoncard holders and cup scheme members which is a bit shitty for the likes of me but that’s the system and we’ve just got to hope that there are plenty to go around like people have suggested.
Feels a bit pointless of having a cup scheme if people can jump the queue.

A whole load of you need to chill the fuck out.

Tickets are not the scarce commodity here. It’s flights.
Hope you’re right, you usually are on the ticket counting ;). It’s just I’m buying for three and need at least two sat together. Flights already booked so fully committed!

I assumed that ‘first priority’ meant before the supporters clubs got all theirs. Should maybe say that scheme members are a lower priority than sc’s. Which they obviously are.
And the other categories? Or is your problem only with SCs?

If everyone gets a ticket then nobody has been stitched up. And I’d the club have allocated expensive seats to the supporters clubs then it leaves more of the cheaper ones to go round.
For me, the £156 tickets will be the best value for money as it probably won’t be very low down in the first tier and it will be affordable.

Still my points stands, cup scheme isnt priority seeing as allocations have already been dished out to supporters clubs.

Especially when those in the CL scheme have already forked out the money, in advance, for every home game. Unlike others who have hardly gone to any games but now have a cheaper ticket
Those on the cup scheme should still have the option to buy the cheaper tickets as none of those (seemingly) have been allocated to SCs.

For me, the £156 tickets will be the best value for money as it probably won’t be very low down in the first tier and it will be affordable.

Still my points stands, cup scheme is priority when allocations have already been dished out to supported clubs.
You’ll get one easily. They need to just get the fucking tickets on sale to everyone so they can make plans. I agree with you on that. One day cup scheme, next day season tickets, next day Cityzens in the morning and open sale in the afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.