Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Doesn't the club already know how many ST holders have applied for codes ? so you'd hope that number is covered by the balance of tickets left after SC, Corporate, etc.
You're right before the club gave the OSC an allocation they will have know how many on the cup scheme have applied then will use them to take up the slack,sadly don't think they will be overly worried about those not on Champions league cup scheme may well encourage a bigger take up next season.

It does seem to me that with sc getting the €180 tickets tells me there is enough going off access code requests for everyone on the cup scheme to get either 70 or 180 tickets
But I suppose this is city ticket office so who knows

You’ll get one easily. They need to just get the fucking tickets on sale to everyone so they can make plans. I agree with you on that. One day cup scheme, next day season tickets, next day Cityzens in the morning and open sale in the afternoon.
Should start calling you Sensible Dave

Blues should not pass on codes, as fans who are not Seasoncard holders should not jump the queue. Nobody has any objection to anyone attending this game, but they do have objections to those who would have been a lower priority, taking their possibility of attending away, because they have been asking around for codes they are not entitled to! That defeats the very objective of loyalty and is an example of fans creating the very chaos that the ticket office managed for the Madrid game. In short, it's bad practise, and in the Army background that I come from, is a combination of eating another man's rations or claiming glory by wearing unearned medals! Both I may add, were punishable by a fist to the face!
I can tell you were Army... It's bad practice too chap

Never during my 22 years in the Royal Air Force (or since) have I worn medals that I didn't earn or eaten anybody elses scran (Unless you go back to 1986 at Mount Pleasant when one of our lads [Dougie Kerr] broke his false teeth so we had to chew his food for him at his request... True story)

I get that the system has to be fair and it has to reward loyalty but if you think there won't be blues in Istanbul who have used another ST holder's code because A. They can't go or B. They can't afford it then I think you're a little naive

I agree with the sentiment though....

It does seem to me that with sc getting the €180 tickets tells me there is enough going off access code requests for everyone on the cup scheme to get either 70 or 180 tickets
But I suppose this is city ticket office so who knows
The last part of your post is the key part, City’s ticketing department haven’t got a brain cell between them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.