Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You can lock in the price with some airlines without purchasing the flight.

I did the same for my flights, but it was £16 for 3 days. I just wanted some time to mull it over, plus I booked at HT of the Madrid game and we are City... so I never knew we were through.
I did the same but held them for a week for £32 with Turkish Airlines. The £32 was refunded when I booked

they certainly have, all the undeserving people i am looking at have all been guaranteed a ticket, so while people up the ladder cannot commit to flights, fans who have done nothing get cheaper tickets and cheaper flights, its shameful, it’s tome City ended charging people for platinum, and pretending being on the cup scheme is a benefit, they may as well announce, join a supporters club, cherry pick the cream, and jump to the top of the queue, and apologies to people like Tim who clearly runs his branch with a sense of fairness, but it appears the exception not the norm, and the club are 100% complicit

No they haven't. The OSC ticket allocation is yet to be decided. People are just being asked to enter the relevant supporter numbers on the system as per the posts above. No matter how many times people repeat the same incorrect informtion it doesn't make it true and is just messing with people's blood pressure.

No they haven't. The OSC ticket allocation is yet to be decided. People are just being asked to enter the relevant supporter numbers on the system as per all the posts in here. No matter how many times people repeat the same incorrect informtion it doesn't make it true and is just messing with people's blood pressure.
Do you really think the club is going to check every single supporter number submitted before making a decision on allocations? Can’t see it personally.

I should add that the individual supporter clubs should have been asked to say to their members to only submit applications for members who had season cards and maybe even just season card holders who were on cup scheme.

Would have made all this a lot fairer and cut out all the hatred.

No they haven't. The OSC ticket allocation is yet to be decided. People are just being asked to enter the relevant supporter numbers on the system as per the posts above. No matter how many times people repeat the same incorrect informtion it doesn't make it true and is just messing with people's blood pressure.

i can tell you now for a fact that people have been guarenteed tickets, whether you agree or disagree is up to you, but i can see it with my own eyes, and a rudimentary search of this thread and facebook will tell you the same

Do you really think the club is going to check every single supporter number submitted before making a decision on allocations? Can’t see it personally.
No but the OSC is hoping some may drop out because of the e cost of the ticket so they’ll be asking for less tickets

i can tell you now for a fact that people have been guarenteed tickets, whether you agree or disagree is up to you, but i can see it with my own eyes, and a rudimentary search of this thread and facebook will tell you the same
Show us proof or a screenshot of a ticket in someone’s name you can’t it’s made up, Facebook ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.