Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

No but the OSC is hoping some may drop out because of the e cost of the ticket so they’ll be asking for less tickets
Can't see many dropping out to be honest. If people are prepared to pay hundreds and hundreds of pounds for a flight, then the chances are they're not going to baulk too much at paying £156 for a match ticket.

With the costs involved with travel then a £156 ticket isn’t going to scare anyone off.
2 from our branch dropped out plus the OSC ARE hoping people on high points will say fuck it I’ll get my own and go for the cheap option or maybe want a more expensive option

Show us proof or a screenshot of a ticket in someone’s name you can’t it’s made up, Facebook ffs
Why are they asking supporter club to submit their details for all member who have an applied if they have no intention of giving them tickets? Could easily of said each club get a percentage of there application

It’s been a week since the second leg and two weeks from now blues will be starting their trips to Turkey. You’d imagine they’d be giving us information today with tickets on sale tomorrow. Say the ticket sales run into next week it doesn’t leave a great deal of time for people to spontaneously book travel plans.

Show us proof or a screenshot of a ticket in someone’s name you can’t it’s made up, Facebook ffs
No-one will physically have tickets yet, and while the OSC allocation clearly hasn't been finalised yet it does seem that there's some truth in what people are saying. My mate is in a WhatsApp group for one particular branch. He didn't apply for a ticket through the branch as he was planning to get his own because he thought being on the cup scheme with a decent-ish number of points would be nailed on for getting one of the tickets in the 2 cheaper price categories. Anyway, word for word this is what he said last night:

"I was added to **** blues whatsapp when I went away with them the other week. And the guy who runs it is saying although it's not 100% confirmed looks like they'll get all the tkts that have been applied for and there gonna be the 156 quid 1s. Thats me getting ready to play 400 plus for a tkt if I get the chance!"

Now I'm not going to name the branch because I think that's unfair. Also, the branch have done nothing wrong by asking for x number of tickets. It's up to City to manage the allocation to OSCs responsibly.

Why are they asking supporter club to submit their details for all member who have an applied if they have no intention of giving them tickets? Could easily of said each club get a percentage of there application

They aren't asking for the supporter numbers of all that have applied. They are asking for the supporter numbers of those that are still interested after it was announced it would be the £156 tickets and it was explicitly stated that the OSC allocation had not yet been agreed. Forums can be proper echo chambers of chinese whispers at times but half the time it's people winding themselves up into a froth and refusing to accept the rumours they've heard aren't accurate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.