Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Im on 16.5k points and had an email telling me my slot but no code yet??
You've missed it on your email.

Half of the questions on here can be found in 2min.

A can't decide if its just proper panic or pure laziness.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230526_130508_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230526_130508_Gmail.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 64
I hardly know anyone who is going either. Personally, I’m undecided. I don’t trust UEFA or turkey with the logistics of the thing if I’m honest. I would have to take my two lads and I’m imagining some shit seat at the front or miles away with the sun in your eyes, no atmosphere because there’s no roof and then waiting for 3 hours sobering up with a headache waiting for one of the 6 buses. Also, if we do make history, lart of me wants to be with my family and friends who were with me through the whole journey.

As someone else says above, I also believe that to have any chance of getting close to selling out City need to get these tickets available to overseas and casual fans. Yes, tourist types. I think we will need thousands of them to buy tickets and for that they’ll need to be on open sale.

The criteria announced by city suggests that this isn’t the case and it sells out to people on the Cup scheme. A marvellous effort by our supporter base in a very tricky financial climate.

I have an email from City confirming my purchase date and time - Monday at 4pm. Seems a little hit-and-miss with the email distribution.
If they're sending several thousand emails they'll probably sxhedule them to ensure they don't get picked out by any spamming software. I've not had an email yet, but b I'm sure it will come.

"UEFA has advised that a limited number of seats with restricted views, these are priced as follows: Category 1 (£478), Category 2 (£339), Category 3 (£121), Category 4 (£48)."

So, they chose a place with restricted views as their premier cup's top-level final venue... oh UEFA!

Did the other lads you applied for get sent their own emails this morning too? My cousin who I applied for as well hasn’t received anything
Not sure actually. I suspect everybody got that email or should have. Try checking spam. My Brighton ticket and a few other emails have been going to spam recently when that's never happened.
Am I right in saying that me and my wife are likely to get separate access codes? I ordered the 2 access codes from City so I was hoping that they'd send them both to me.

Then I even have to request to sit next to my wife once the tickets are purchased?
Same question I was wondering above. Email would suggest you'll get one and your wife will get another emailed to her.

In terms of sitting together you can buy upto 4 tickets on your account if you've got seperate access codes by clicking "add more tickets" once you've added your own ticket to the basket. All tickets purchased together will presumably be issued together and you won't have to do the seat with option.

The club might well be just exercising a bit of caution with the sales process. They try to put out the criteria to the point at which they think it will sell out. Given the unpredictability of how many access codes will be taken up, they perhaps don't want to get too many hopes up by extending it beyond cup scheme members in the first instance.
I'm starting to think the club have already syphoned off thousands for corporate packages.

"UEFA has confirmed that there will be no concessionary ticket prices for this match."

Europe, EEC/EU or otherwise have standard concessions for most things BUT not UEFA££££$$$$$

Laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.