Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The criteria announced by city suggests that this isn’t the case and it sells out to people on the Cup scheme. A marvellous effort by our supporter base in a very tricky financial climate.
Or a big fuck you from City giving away a big portion of tickets before going on sale. I feel for any of the cup scheme members if they miss out.

"UEFA has confirmed that there will be no concessionary ticket prices for this match."

Europe, EEC/EU or otherwise have standard concessions for most things BUT not UEFA££££$$$$$

Laughable.
Applies to every game to travelling fans, even City do it.

"UEFA has advised that a limited number of seats with restricted views, these are priced as follows: Category 1 (£478), Category 2 (£339), Category 3 (£121), Category 4 (£48)."

So, they chose a place with restricted views as their premier cup's top-level final venue... oh UEFA!
There's restricted views everywhere, Etihad included. It's not going to be stuck behind a pillar or an overhanging roof that let's you see one side of the pitch only like a Goodison or anfield.

Monday it is then!
Don't really care where I am inside the ground it's just the thought of being thousands of miles from home with 20k Blue mental Mancunians makes me feel even more excited than anything else and the thought of actually having a great chance of winning it!!!
Love this….it’s how everyone should be, have a top time blue

By the looks of things, this is going to make the job for us seat counters impossible. I don't think - once in - that there is any indication of how many tickets are left, and once we've used our access code to purchase our ticket we won't be able to get back in anyway! This is disappointing as I know fans further down the points ladder rely on us to give an indication of what's remaining.

Not on the cup scheme and only have 5050 points so not holding my breath

I’ve become slightly non-plussed because of the wait for news anyway so what will be will be

Went to Porto .. Just a pity the team selection and overall performance ruined a great weekend

If you do go I hope it’s a totally different outcome this time

Am I right in saying that me and my wife are likely to get separate access codes? I ordered the 2 access codes from City so I was hoping that they'd send them both to me.

Then I even have to request to sit next to my wife once the tickets are purchased?
If she’ll tell you her access code, it looks like you log on with yours, put your ticket in the basket, then there’s adding another ticket option. So you select that and you will then have to input her code, then put her ticket in the basket as well, repeat for all codes you have up to a maximum of six. Then you give UEFA your life savings and you have your tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.