Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

As far i know OSC have recevied their allocation for tickets but they still need to apply for the tickets using the codes. Anyone know when it opens for them?

As far i know OSC have recevied their allocation for tickets but they still need to apply for the tickets using the codes. Anyone know when it opens for them?
Think you send the code to the person that runs the branch and he will then send them to the ticket office

I’m confident that I’ll get a ticket. But if it’s only going down by 1000 points in over two days doesn’t it suggest it will not go down too much further?
I think that they're using the first eligible lot to iron out any problems.

I’m confident that I’ll get a ticket. But if it’s only going down by 1000 points in over two days doesn’t it suggest it will not go down too much further?
Just to stagger people going on website they can’t afford for it to crash

No chance

Not on the cup scheme and only have 5050 points so not holding my breath

I’ve become slightly non-plussed because of the wait for news anyway so what will be will be

Went to Porto .. Just a pity the team selection and overall performance ruined a great weekend

If you do go I hope it’s a totally different outcome this time
I am sure you will be ok.

Can someone answer this, so Wednesday it will go to general season tickets holders! Will that be season ticket holders with any amount of points on Wednesday? Or will it start again with 19,000 points and so on? Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.