Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’m hoping that’s what will happen <praying>
I'd be amazed (and very disappointed) if they don't do subsidise it for you. It' fuck all to them in the grand scheme of things. Doesn't really matter whose fault it was; it definitely wasn't yours!

That's not true. Only 40% of tickets out of the full allocation were available to point holders (including 18-25) .... that's 60% of tickets going elsewhere. Yes the 18-25 on the whole snapped up the 40%, but the focus needs to be about what's happening to the other tickets.
As a high point holder, i have a vested interest in this hence declaring that fact. However, we only ever seem to have a call for a revise of the point system when big games come around.
I agree wholeheartedly with your concerns regarding the other 60%- I’d sign any petition or join any movement that asked the club for more accountability or a breakdown of where those tickets go and how much control the club have to stop them falling into the wrong hands!

Did that and they’ve manually linked the orders but they made it clear that they won’t guarantee that we’ll be together as it’s “subject to availability” which, for the prices they charge is a fucking disgrace
That’s the same for every linked ticket mate.

That would be the Brentford game where at time of ticket sales the game was a potential title decider, where everyone was trying to get a ticket.
Notice a few tickets started appearing when it became a dead rubber, just like they did at Brighton.
That’s true- although I’m not in away way suggesting that 18-25 year olds alone could fill the 40% that go on sale for every game. I’m just backing the post I replied to in the suggestion that there is a large demand now from 18-25 year olds who are willing to travel wherever and when ever with less financial restrictions and dependents. Add to this the under 18 group of city fans who are probably larger than they have ever been due to them seeing a lifetime of only city success and you have a new age of fans excluding any older fans who have become interested recently due to our success that are capable of selling out most away games without the legacy fans- I’m not suggesting this should happen either!

There’s a running track so if you’re on the front row behind the goal then you won’t have a great view at all. Not sure if that would be a restricted view though.
The way the stands slant at quite a small angle also means that at the back of those stands you are even further away from the pitch though although you get the height. It’s not like a south stand that is steep and so from front seat to back is a small distance from the pitch.

That’s the same for every linked ticket mate.
I know and it’s a fucking disgrace

How hard is it to let people pick their seats these days.. There is surely absolutely no issue getting rid of the single seats (if they exist) when it’s going to sell out anyway.. people at the back end of the queue will be glad to sit anywhere if the alternative is no ticket

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.