Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes because every one can go home and away in europe, anyone who doesn’t is obviously not a super fan.
Wtf. Listen to what I'm saying. Anyone with a decent amount of loyalty points should get one before some JCL who joined a SC just to get one.
I'm also pretty sure quite a few SC members will apply through the UEFA

Wtf. Listen to what I'm saying. Anyone with a decent amount of loyalty points should get one before some JCL who joined a SC just to get one.
I'm also pretty sure quite a few SC members will apply through the UEFA
The UEFA ballot has already ended.

Given the choice, would you buy a ticket on the UEFA website or on the UEFA App when it’s your turn to buy a ticket?

Probably fretting about nothing, but everyone has a window to buy a ticket, and if you miss the window you can’t buy a ticket, correct?

I just hope the UEFA CL ticket page doesn’t crash or have technical issues.

Think I’m in work when the tickets go on sale, which means I’ll have to wait until I get home to buy a ticket.

It would have been much easier and simpler if City had sold the tickets. On 2nd thoughts, maybe not. :-)

Anyone got a link to the uefa ticket app? Thanks.

I’m f*cking useless at stuff like this.

There’s a ticket transfer section on the UEFA ticket app so presume you can transfer freely on that. I have done this for England games before but could be wrong.

There’s a set number of tickets available to 18-25 (which I think is 5% of the allocation given to points). Like they’re going with the overall criteria, the club are waiting to see how many in this category register their interest before they decide criteria. I believe that there are around 4,000 seasoncard holders in this age group.
Thanks mate

I
Given the choice, would you buy a ticket on the UEFA website or on the UEFA App when it’s your turn to buy a ticket?

Probably fretting about nothing, but everyone has a window to buy a ticket, and if you miss the window you can’t buy a ticket, correct?

I just hope the UEFA CL ticket page doesn’t crash or have technical issues.

Think I’m in work when the tickets go on sale, which means I’ll have to wait until I get home to buy a ticket.

It would have been much easier and simpler if City had sold the tickets. On 2nd thoughts, maybe not. :-)
o suppose it’s like buying via city’s app or website and I wouldn’t trust city’s. Ticket management as far as I could throw them.

I’ll use the app because I’ll do it on my phone. It’ll most likely be quicker that way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.