Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Not sure that's correct....anyone with a city account can request an access code. So a non ST holder, but a member can get one. city will release tickets according to ST / Members points. cant see 20K being there...we are a working class club...travel expense is outrageous!!
No they can’t, not yet anyway. It’s season card holders only

This might be helpful for anyone buying multiple tickets and need to transfer if your group are in different parts of the ground.

Can I return/resell/transfer my ticket(s) if I cannot attend the match?​

All sales are final, therefore tickets cannot be cancelled or returned.​

Tickets are for the personal use of the main applicant and their guest. They should not be transferred or sold to third parties.​

However, as per the 2023 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE™ FINAL TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, if you and/or your guest are unable to attend the match for medical reasons, you will be able to transfer the corresponding ticket(s) to a friend or family member through the dedicated mobile app.​

Last edited:
A few posters have suggested that club purchased tickets won’t be available to transfer and only Uefa ballot ones. Which are in neutral areas anyway. That does make sense and something Uefa/city could easily implement
Can’t see how they’d have to change the app, let’s face it uefa don’t give a flying fuck once they’ve got their cash

Let’s say you bought on the pull through or friends and family if you aren’t all sitting together because you can’t pick seats you might have different entrances so everyone will need the app to have their ticket so you’ll need to transfer it

Can’t see how they’d have to change the app, let’s face it uefa don’t give a flying fuck once they’ve got their cash
Yes I’m not sure either way if club issued tickets could be transferred, that’s the chance someone will take I guess, possibly me if the opportunity arises and I don’t qualify on my own merit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.