Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If the ticket would just go on the uefa ticket app wouldn't you just give your mate the log in to access the ticket instead of having to transfer it if that isn't allowed

If the ticket would just go on the uefa ticket app wouldn't you just give your mate the log in to access the ticket instead of having to transfer it if that isn't allowed
Possible, but doesn’t help if there’s a passport name check.

I think if your father in law puts your passport number in and Allocates the ticket to you through friends and family then that shouldn't be an issue.
Also my season ticket is in someone else’s name as Iv used it for many years but not changed name due to losing points on the season card will this be an issue ?

OK, my bad. I thought I'd read it carefully, but it shows how alert you've got to be. Just a question, though: if they're eligible season ticket holders themselves, why wouldn't they be contacted on the same basis as me? I'm not on any kind of cup scheme…
Can't answer that one. All season ticket holders should have received an email to the address they have registered with City.

The thing we dont know is if tge access code is registered yo the specific ST holder when allocated. If not they then can pass on the code on to anyone wjo then logs into eufa app on there name and passport number to buy the ticket with that access code. Then i would think is where it is cant be transferred as nane and id number will be on ticket. I may be wrong so we wont know till first group get codes to be certain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.