Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I bought my ticket at 10am - my friend just purchased at 1pm - our reference numbers differ by 1200... so that should be how many tickets sold in 10 am batch.... should be ....
My son bought his on Friday, I got mine at 1 today, difference of 11200 in our ref numbers. Same cat...not sure it works like that?

So if everyone has to have there own app login details how do you get seats together ?
There are two stages to the process.
First of all you can buy up to 6 tickets from one account as long as you have the access codes.
Then, sometime before the 7th June you all need to download the UEFA Mobile Tickets app so that you can download the tickets onto the app.

View attachment 81176

wonder if this includes free metro rides to SAW as I am taking the first flight back to Antayla

Doing something similar myself and flying back to Dalaman early Sunday morning so hopefully that's the case. They have to do something or it'll be an absolute nightmare. Thousands of fans congregating outside the stadium at that time of day after a full day on the beer is a recipe for disaster otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.