Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

One thing that bothers me is to access the fan pass for travel and your match tickets in the UEFA apps won't these need Internet access as doesn't seem you can put them in your apple or Google wallets.

Most networks exclude Turkey in their overseas inclusive packages and the rates quoted are extortionate. Anyone any experience of these apps and will they be accessible without Internet access?

One thing that bothers me is to access the fan pass for travel and your match tickets in the UEFA apps won't these need Internet access as doesn't seem you can put them in your apple or Google wallets.

Most networks exclude Turkey in their overseas inclusive packages and the rates quoted are extortionate. Anyone any experience of these apps and will they be accessible without Internet access?
my fan pass is in my google wallet, it has the option on the app to save to wallet under the QR code

the fan pass downloads to your wallet. I've just done it

Any suggestion how ticket sales are doing?
Don’t think there’s any way of knowing. I suppose once the cat 3 tickets are gone you could sort of estimate how many are left. They seem to be the most popular category, so take away that number of tickets from the allocation and it won’t be too far off. Got to feel for the seat counters. One of our biggest ever games and they can’t do their jobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.