Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

What, the highest priced ones? Surprised at that, unless City creamed a lot off for players, directors, etc, so as to enable more of the cheaper tickets to be made available to regular fans
Based on previous finals, City's allocation of Cat 1 tickets would be around 1,000. I doubt that many of those would be available to people with points - a big chunk would (as you suggest) go to the club's commercial partners along with players etc.
You'll always get well off Blues who are happy to pay for top priced tickets for a final so not a huge shock if those that did go on sale have now sold out.

Where are you getting this info from?
It’s just from the access code really, they were sent to individuals email accounts on the City account. If the email address doesn’t match UEFA’s I don’t see how it’s done. What am I missing?

It’s just from the access code really, they were sent to individuals email accounts on the City account. If the email address doesn’t match UEFA’s I don’t see how it’s done. What am I missing?
I think You will receive an email from uefa telling you what you need to do. Uefa wont have a clue what peoples email addresses with city are.

Jesus! One would hope/expect these comes down.

I wonder how much City fans have flogged these for. (Confirmed City end by the way)

They haven’t flogged them. The seller determines the price they want to sell at and the website adds its margin. If they sell then the ticket is transferred, from seller to buyer.

This is why the prices will get lower within 2-3 days of game, with sellers not wanting to be left with an unsold ticket.

I got one for Porto for 400 quid, as I was flying out on the Thursday.

Does anybody know if a junior needs his own uefa account? I have been working on the assumption that my lads ticket would be connected to my uefa account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.