Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Cheers mate (bluwes), i was starting to panic as mine has not arrived yet!

Just spoken with Rachel at Blindspot to confirm I’d received my kit. She asked me to let everyone on here who is waiting on a kit from them that they will be with you today or tomorrow and not to worry
Ours arrived today, not to worry? Friday will be a long day of worry waiting for an email with a negative result, fingers crossed for everyone.

Hey everyone, I’ve just got tickets! Buzzing!!

Is there a consensus on where city fans are staying in Porto? Presumably round the stadium will be packed out with fans, but want to double check before I book hotels. I’ve heard there’s a fan zone and want to be near as many (sky) blues as possible!

Just the Portuguese locator form, someone posted it above, fill that in within 48 hrs or flying.

Then you're good to go if you've got your negative pcr test result
I think the Portuguese locator can be done up to 4 days before, I did mine last night, travel Friday. Uk deffo has to be within 48 hours of returning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.