Champions League Final | Useful Information

Do you know if you can use this at the same time as your normal sim, I.e. have them both in phone and switch between this for data and your normal one for calls. My phone can apparently have dual sim but nothing to suggest on sim corner you can do this with their sim so unsure...

Oof that's a bit technical for me I'm afraid. Do you not get charged a bomb taking calls when abroad?

I've got a esim of theses £6 for 3gb, it's data only. You just turn the data off on your normal SIM and turn the esim on. Better than switching Sims as you keep you number for WhatsApp etc.
Could I phone my mate up to meet up somewhere in Istanbul with this -this is what I want to know (I’m on EE as well)

I think it's clear that best place to stay is Yenikapi/ Fatih

I suspect most who have booked Taksim will cancel and rebook
More bars etc in Taksim

I’m in Sultanahmet but a taxi to Taksim costs about 75 lira

£3 that is right now

You’d have to be one cheap bastard to baulk at that

I've got a esim of theses £6 for 3gb, it's data only. You just turn the data off on your normal SIM and turn the esim on. Better than switching Sims as you keep you number for WhatsApp etc.
O2 do a travel bundle for Turkey if you pay monthly for £6 a day unlimited everything.

Good read that is. I can see plenty of fans missing the game and missing flights back home. It’s going to be carnage.
Agree and its a big worry.
Why Istanbul and why 10pm kick off in a stadium miles from town?
Makes zero sense.

Agree and its a big worry.
Why Istanbul and why 10pm kick off in a stadium miles from town?
Makes zero sense.
To be honest, I won’t be to arsed about missing the flight if we win. If we lose however..

My flight is at 10:30am, so have to be at the airport for 8:30am. I’ve got to trek all the way back into Istanbul after the game then go all the way back a few hours later. Hopefully get back to the hotel at a decent time to try get some sleep in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.