Champions League Final | Useful Information

Morning all. We're flying back on the 0740 Turkish Airlines flight on Sunday but I can't find any info on when check-in opens. There are a few vague comments on line about "24 hours before the flight" but we'll be there by then with no access to printers.
Do we need to use the Turkish Airlines app or just download boarding passes to phones while in Turkey if we can find a WiFi zone? Any help gratefully accepted. Trying to phone Turkish Airlines but no reply yet.
Check in is 100% 24 hours before your flight. Once you've checked in you get the option to download boarding pass, have it emailed and/text to you as well. I've emailed ours as a back up and also got the downloaded version ready too. No need to print anything off. Hope that helps.

Morning all. We're flying back on the 0740 Turkish Airlines flight on Sunday but I can't find any info on when check-in opens. There are a few vague comments on line about "24 hours before the flight" but we'll be there by then with no access to printers.
Do we need to use the Turkish Airlines app or just download boarding passes to phones while in Turkey if we can find a WiFi zone? Any help gratefully accepted. Trying to phone Turkish Airlines but no reply yet.
Yes it is 24 hours before online. They also have check in kiosks at airport.

Opens bang on 24 hours before flight
I used the app and was easy

Anyone successful in the 3 network using a data passport? Purchased one this morning before i fly from Germany but no text saying its gone through?

Opens bang on 24 hours before flight
I used the app and was easy
I just got a QR code, nothing else, no name or anything on it. Is that right? Do I need to get anything from the desk? Seems a bit odd, never had an electronic one like that

Edit; I must have to do something, I've got no seat number or anything

I know, but 67 lira is just over £2 for a 40 minutes bus trip and people were getting off the bus rather than paying £2. Lol! A taxi on Uber is 350-400 lira from the airport to my apartment. Shows how much I got ripped off getting a yellow taxi from Taksim to my apartment last night without using Uber.
Hey dude,

Where from SAW can you get this 67lira bus? Do you know what it’s called?

Seems like this a better shout then using eufa’s - what a suprise

Anyone will stay near Masko? Someone said M9 line will not be operating. If so, need to figure out the way back to the hotel

Hey dude,

Where from SAW can you get this 67lira bus? Do you know what it’s called?

Seems like this a better shout then using eufa’s - what a suprise
The UEFA bus has been fine (albeit it’s a long trip!).

Follow signs for exit you’ll see a board saying Man City Shuttle Bus…cross the road and they are yellow buses with some UEFA people checking fan passes.

If you did want the Havabus instead they are close to those as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.