Champions League Final | Useful Information

There’s no chance of them closing the gates before the game starts. They’ll tell you all sorts but they can’t sell you a ticket for all that cash, have you travel thousands of miles and then lock you out. Did you see the terrible publicity they got last year?

As you say Paris. UEFA and Istanbul is such a fuck up waiting to happen you never know.

This site looks good with travel info from airport etc... and how to get an istanbulkart https://www.moganddogtravels.com/bl...-city-centre#how-istanbul-airport-city-centre From another article I read the metro is 24 hours at weekends BUT not the M11 line which is the last leg to IST airport on way back so that rules that out if needing pre 6am transport. I am planning hvist16 bus back from point hotel taksim to IST around 5am but I hope they have a lot of buses on as I think there might be a bit of a queue!

Sorry to be a pain bud but ive got a lebara monthly contract on android. Is this a detour so you can use it as a PAYG sim whilst there and then revert back?
I'm on lebara.
They told me it's £1.50 to receive a call and £1.99 to make one.
I'm getting an esim to use over there.

Does anyone know whereabouts the shuttle buses are dropping us off in the city centre after the game

Does anyone know whereabouts the shuttle buses are dropping us off in the city centre after the game
Check this out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.