Champions League Final | Useful Information

Bad news, I dont understand either. So how can metro gets to the stadium by skipping all other lines incl M9.
I need to take M9 after the match, heck
ok i called municipality. they say it is working. M9 İS WORKING. SORRY FOR MISINFORMATION
my friend working at the stadium is a little dumb i think.... i ll still CHECK... AND LET YOU KNOW

waffa the bellends just had me update the champs league app and now have to resign in and set it up

TBH there isn't much in Taksim Square. The trophy, a UEFA souvenir stand, and a mixture of fans and tourists. Not really worth the effort. But the ground is sign posted on the Metro.(see picture) But remember, you will be traveling with mainly Inter fans. The main shopping Street goes from Taksim Square to Galata tower, about a 15 minute straight walk. It's full of shops, bars, restaurants, etc all the way down. There is an old tram that does the route if you can't be bothered walking

PXL-20230609-101342896-MP.jpg

PXL-20230609-101406919-MP.jpg

Can match tickets be downloaded to your phone before travelling or do you require Internet connectivity whilst over in Turkey to access the ticket on the UEFA ticketing app?.... Just read the reviews for the app and it doesn't bode well if its the latter

Can match tickets be downloaded to your phone before travelling or do you require Internet connectivity whilst over in Turkey to access the ticket on the UEFA ticketing app?.... Just read the reviews for the app and it doesn't bode well if its the latter
Download before travelling. It downloads to your phone. So you won't need data on to access it. Just bluetooth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.