Chants @ The Swamp Today

to do this after the week that has passed and their manager saying this nonsense has to stop says everything about them. Honestly they are the most classless fans in the country and are lucky the media protects alot of their sh!t

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
My mate's reasoning:
"We sing it in reference to the Suarez and Heysel incidents where they insist it's not their fault."

I said I agree, but surely context has to he considered. Time and a place, and all that. To which he replied:
"Whether there was an investigation or not, we would have sung that song today. And we'll sing it at Anfield next week."

Hmm.
This. Whilst it's true that it's been sung for some time (particularly around the Suarez controversy last season) context is everything. Absolutely inexcusable to have been sung today after the events of the past week and the perpetrators are either sick twats who knew exactly what they were doing or thick as pigshit if they really don't see the effect singing that song has now.

Survivors, and relatives of Hillsborough victims, have been through enough over the last 23 years without having to read about these fkn muppets trying to act the big men now. It's taken over 2 decades for the authorities to finally come clean and admit Liverpool fans were in no way whatsoever to blame for what happened at Hillsborough in 1989, frankly I can't
think of a worse chant for Liverpool fans to hear at this particular moment than what was sung today at Old Trafford.

As a Utd fan I'm ashamed that those morons responsible are associated with my team.

JM Mcr said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
My mate's reasoning:
"We sing it in reference to the Suarez and Heysel incidents where they insist it's not their fault."

I said I agree, but surely context has to he considered. Time and a place, and all that. To which he replied:
"Whether there was an investigation or not, we would have sung that song today. And we'll sing it at Anfield next week."

Hmm.
This. Whilst it's true that it's been sung for some time (particularly around the Suarez controversy last season) context is everything. Absolutely inexcusable to have been sung today after the events of the past week and the perpetrators are either sick twats who knew exactly what they were doing or thick as pigshit if they really don't see the effect singing that song has now.

Survivors, and relatives of Hillsborough victims, have been through enough over the last 23 years without having to read about these fkn muppets trying to act the big men now. It's taken over 2 decades for the authorities to finally come clean and admit Liverpool fans were in no way whatsoever to blame for what happened at Hillsborough in 1989, frankly I can't
think of a worse chant for Liverpool fans to hear at this particular moment than what was sung today at Old Trafford.

As a Utd fan I'm ashamed that those morons responsible are associated with my team.

The only decent post you've ever contributed on here.

JM Mcr said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
My mate's reasoning:

Hmm.

What about the Russian Submarine chants?

johnmc said:
They did sing it last year. Not that it makes it acceptable.

And we (a minority ) still sing Munich songs. Can't be hypocritical here really. I don't believe there is a time or a place but a couple of days after the verdict is extremely distasteful. On the 50th anniversary of Munich we obviously conducted ourselves as we should have. But that's how it should be all the time. I understand some fans arguments about singing it in reference to the rags exploiting it for there own gain. Still I don't agree with it either way.

Yes we have our own morons,every club has,its society.

These twats are the type who are led by the mob,pathetic on their own and I dont just mean Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.