Chelsea away ticket details {merged}

How can anyone be surprised expensive evening matches in London aren't selling well?

Wigan away is 3 days after Chelsea and is £30 cheaper just on ticket cost.

de niro said:
ryan 1985 said:
Probably when it comes round it will the biggest game of the season and some wanker at our club has only asked for 1,400 tickets, it will look embarrassing on TV considering United will take 6,000 there on a Tuesday night.

that "wanker" may just be going his job, he has to protect the club and its profits, he may just have been testing the water before committing the club to thousands of pounds. i see we have now taken that extra allocation, so you were premature somewhat.

wind your neck in.
I'm glad he listened to me

I'm thinking of visit the Chelsea away match! Can someone tell me if there City fans meet up in a pub before the match and something about the atmospehere?

Cheers

Some folk still dont get it!

The 'Ammers is now sold out, for those that cant get to away games, quite simply, get a ticket for Chelsea!

This is YOUR chance to boost your points. Regular away fans might not go for it given the continued expense but for a one off - go for it, take the plunge and buy a ticket to watch your beloved Blues play away from home.

Dont buy a ticket - then dont fucking moan about the fairness of the loyalty point system and how you can never get a ticket!

akcity said:

The 'Ammers is now sold out, for those that cant get to away games, quite simply, get a ticket for Chelsea!

This is YOUR chance to boost your points. Regular away fans might not go for it given the continued expense but for a one off - go for it, take the plunge and buy a ticket to watch your beloved Blues play away from home.

Dont buy a ticket - then dont fucking moan about the fairness of the loyalty point system and how you can never get a ticket!

59 FUCKING POUND

This isn't about loyalty or systems, it's 59 FUCKING POUND!

mcfcliam said:
akcity said:

59 FUCKING POUND

Yep, the reason I am giving this one the miss. An absolute piss take

mcfcliam said:
akcity said:

59 FUCKING POUND

But if you can't get to aways because you don't have the points then you are saving a fortune anyway. This is your chance. Having said that, £59 is a fucking disgrace; I agree with you.

mcfcliam said:
akcity said:

59 FUCKING POUND

Yes but to be fair it was £65 at Ajax and people were happy to pay that.

the originalkippaxman said:
mcfcliam said:
akcity said:

59 FUCKING POUND

Yes but to be fair it was £65 at Ajax and people were happy to pay that.

People had already booked trips and didn't expect it to be £65. We all knew Chelsea would be £56 and £59.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.