Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the title wrapped up today so fielding a strong side is an absolute must but...

I would still play Sterling, Cancelo, Jesus and Aguero in this game. Any one of them maybe needed for the Champions League final, so we need to ensure they are ready if required.

We’ll see rotation but I hope we avoid the number of changes we’ve seen between the Dortmund and PSG ties.

Aguero, Sterling, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri and Jesus are guaranteed a start but hope we still play the likes of DeBruyne Gundogan Dias

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
DeBruyne Rodri Gundogan
Sterling Aguero Jesus

A mix of rotation and our best 11

I'm a few miles away from the Etihad, I hope the pitch is covered.
It's not stopped raining for 3 hours solid and is forecasted similar all day.
Yeah, it's absolutely grim this weather. I know the pitch at The Etihad drains really well but it's not been in great condition generally this season, and you'd imagine this relentless rain will take its toll.

They play a very defensive 5 at the back, the way to beat it is with a more attacking 5 atb.

___________Ederson
_____Dias_____Laporte_____Ake
Cancelo___Rodri____Gundogan__Mendy
___Sterling____________Foden
___________Aguero

Would have said Jesus but not sure he has presence to trouble 3 centre backs, rarely more than a mild nuisance against tough defenses. Aguero enjoys playing Chelsea and looked much sharper in his last game, have him work his socks off for an hour then change it.

Strong side with a few tweaks, win the league and if we give em a seeing to in the bargain it sows doubt in their mind for the Chumps League final.
All gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.