Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
you got your unified Chelsea thread, but no de bruyne, no Mata, no essien.
Couldn't have predicted how things have panned out at all. De Bruyne never managed to break through, I could see him leaving and we made a lot of money on him, but never Mata. He's been vindicated though, Oscar just keeps getting better and Hazard is playing at world class levels. With Matic our squad is looking much more balanced though, I'd say that we've strengthened significantly this season despite losing our best player for the last 2. We're functioning much more like a cohesive unit rather than relying on Mata and Hazard to work magic every game. All we need now is an elite striker.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm still waiting for the cerebrally-challenged chav to get back to me over Terry being found guilty of racism.
I presume it was all a big misunderstanding that cost him £220,000 and a four game ban.

I already have come back to you twat but as you seem incapable of coherent thinking it's a complete waste of time.
Isn't it embarrassing for you that your own fans are having to correct you ?

Castiel said:
aguero93:20 said:
you got your unified Chelsea thread, but no de bruyne, no Mata, no essien.
Couldn't have predicted how things have panned out at all. De Bruyne never managed to break through, I could see him leaving and we made a lot of money on him, but never Mata. He's been vindicated though, Oscar just keeps getting better and Hazard is playing at world class levels. With Matic our squad is looking much more balanced though, I'd say that we've strengthened significantly this season despite losing our best player for the last 2. We're functioning much more like a cohesive unit rather than relying on Mata and Hazard to work magic every game. All we need now is an elite striker.
never thought de bruyne or essien would cut it tbh, but yeh Mata was a suprise, even with him out of favour I'm suprised he wasn't kept for the full year.
I'll reserve judgement on matic for the moment, he looks like a really good player but an awful lot of players have flattered to deceive in the Portuguese league the last few years and he didn't overly impress me in his first spell at Chelsea. but if he does work out, then for me chelsea just need to replace terry and Cole with younger equivalents and get a top striker.

zola said:
I'm still waiting for the cerebrally-challenged chav to get back to me over Terry being found guilty of racism.
I presume it was all a big misunderstanding that cost him £220,000 and a four game ban.

I already have come back to you twat but as you seem incapable of coherent thinking it's a complete waste of time.

Look, you brainless shit-stirring southern tit - was Terry guilty of racism or not?
It's a simple enough question, even for an idiot like you.

zola said:

Look, you brainless shit-stirring southern tit - was Terry guilty of racism or not?

Like talking to a brick wall but try an understand...

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.sky.com/story/959809/john-terry-found-not-guilty-of-racist-abuse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.sky.com/story/959809/john-t ... cist-abuse</a>

Well considering he had the opposite result in a court you're holding the FA to pretty high standards there, it's good to know somebody trusts their competence. The only evidence against him was lip reading, and Terry's explanation seemed plausible. Whether he did it or not, if you think he's a racist I think you fundamentally misunderstood what racism actually is. It's a belief structure based on hate, there is no way Terry could harbour these beliefs whilst working so closely with so many black players for his entire career without some kind of incident. He just isn't that smart. At the worst he said something stupid, but again he isn't that smart. Hysteria like this is exactly why we have witch hunts and a culture of fear and self-censorship to avoid any offence whatsoever.

zola said:

Let me remind you that you're a guest on our forum and you should treat posters with respect, if it continues you'll be gone.

Check the CoC if your unsure of the rules on the forum

zola said:
zola said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.sky.com/story/959809/john-terry-found-not-guilty-of-racist-abuse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.sky.com/story/959809/john-t ... cist-abuse</a>

Everybody knows that a court acquitted him.
Just as the FA found him guilty.
That you choose to believe him innocent speaks volumes.
I suspect he has plenty of black team mates, so clearly he can't be racist.
That you chavs defend this dirtbag comes as no great shock.
You just ooze class.

zola said:
zola said:

actually the finding was not guilty on criminal charges, guilty on civil charges(the fa use the same standards as a civil court), there's two different standards used here, to be guilty on criminal charges it has to be beyond reasonable doubt (place, motive, physical evidence etc.), whereas civil charges is on the balance of probability (over 50% likelihood). most racist and public order offences are punished with civil convictions and a fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.