Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck them. Reason I say this is work with a Haitian immigrant who claims he's a Chelsea fan ( though he almost defected to the Tarquins a few seasons ago and also loves Juventus, and olympique marseille.) He claims Chelsea don't spend a lot of £ and never have. If anyone else wins they are "buying titles."

The guy is an imbecile. Nevertheless, fuck the rent boys because if him doing my head on constantly.
fuck me you could be describing the Nigerian guy at work, hasn't got a fucking clue

Feel like they've lost a lot of their 'big club aura' by making Lampard manager and selling Hazard.

Nice of them to give Lampard time even though they couldn't do it with Sarri
The hypocrisy is irritating.

Not that they should be going in on Lampard, it's more I think Sarri deserved more patience. He got even more stick than Pep did when he arrived.

What's doubly annoying is that the way Chelsea play now and move the ball around so well is based on what Sarri developed, but he's getting any credit for it.

Sarri chose to leave, he wasn't sacked.
It wasnt quite so clear cut ,in my book. On the eve of the europa cup final,the club made it clear thru the media,the bbc in partc,that Sarfi had to win to keep his job..this a sustained pathetic media campaign all season to undermine his excellent work..Sarri is quoted as saying why should his season s work depend on one game? If you think one game defines the season sack me now(before the final) ..a brave defiant step imo and one that illustrated how much this experienced canny manager was rattled by the perceived lack of support from club owners ....

He then of course won that final,with the players making it clear at the final whistle how much they thought of their under pressure manager ...they knew how much work had gone into transforming chelsea's stlye of play,and getting to two cup finals in his 1st season.

Sarri agreed with the club to leave at the end of the season,and altho not sacked,it is clear there was not 100% support from the chelsea board for his tenure to continue...the public utterings which suggested he wanted to return to italy to spend more time with his wife/family dont really look credible..he must have weighed up the disruption to family life when he joined the club little more than a year earlier.

It wasnt quite so clear cut ,in my book. On the eve of the europa cup final,the club made it clear thru the media,the bbc in partc,that Sarfi had to win to keep his job..this a sustained pathetic media campaign all season to undermine his excellent work..Sarri is quoted as saying why should his season s work depend on one game? If you think one game defines the season sack me now(before the final) ..a brave defiant step imo and one that illustrated how much this experienced canny manager was rattled by the perceived lack of support from club owners ....

He then of course won that final,with the players making it clear at the final whistle how much they thought of their under pressure manager ...they knew how much work had gone into transforming chelsea's stlye of play,and getting to two cup finals in his 1st season.

Sarri agreed with the club to leave at the end of the season,and altho not sacked,it is clear there was not 100% support from the chelsea board for his tenure to continue...the public utterings which suggested he wanted to return to italy to spend more time with his wife/family dont really look credible..he must have weighed up the disruption to family life when he joined the club little more than a year earlier.
He left.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/06/16/maurizio-sarri-is-leaving-chelsea

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia said: ‘In talks we had following the Europa League final, Maurizio made it clear how strongly he desired to return to his native country, explaining that his reasons for wanting to return to work in Italy were significant.

'He also believed it important to be nearer his family, and for the well-being of his elderly parents he felt he needed to live closer to them at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.