Chelsea v City post match discussion

Good point away from home, more than we got at the bridge last season but we need to start picking up 3pts away from home. Lets hope it starts on wednesday.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Look we lost at Stamford Bridge last year so this is a good point.We defended really well today if we can do that all season we will win the title again.Joe Hart had a quiet day so well played to Vinny and the defence

sincity said:
black mamba said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
dh4weu.jpg

That is a clear foul ......

Luis does nothing to follow the direction of the ball.

Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..
You must be joking. I didn't see it properly live, but in this gif he is clearly about to run on and is "body checked" for want of a better word. So what if he fell theatrically, he was taken down. He didn't want to pass before he was fouled, he wanted to crack on.

He starts on at a decent stride and would have been a threat, so Luiz put his body in front of him. That is a foul.

Well, that was two very very good sides playing a very tight game.

Let us not forget that Chelsea are Champions of Europe and have a lot of excellent players.

I thought we did extremely well to keep their 3 wonderboys quiet all game. Hazard, Mata and Oscar have been ripping teams new arseholes (7 goals scored in 2 games v utd as an example) yet we mashalled them brilliantly and kept Chelsea to one shot on target in 93 minutes.

No matter how you look at that, that is a superb statistic.

I thought our shape was excellent whilst defending and the workrate without the ball was fucking quality. We didn't let Chelsea 'turn' or spread the ball wide.

Kompany was excellent and yet again Nastasic was unreal for a 19 year old boy. He clearly has no nerves and doesn't get fazed by anyone.

Unfortunately we didn't quite get it right in the final phase and couldn't quite capitalise on our chances.

Mark my words though this point will be extremely important in the grand scheme of things.

The Champions are still unbeaten and no fucker can throw the 'you haven't played anyone yet' line at us now.

Incredibly frustrating to not get 3 points, we ran that game from start to finish. Why wont anyone shoot? We had the same problem at west ham just keep pushing the ball around in midfield and putting the odd cross in. We had one pot shot and Cech fumbled it, we need to keep doing this. Its like they are scared to do it away from home.

Overall I guess you have to say a good point but for all Chelseas defending we could have still walked out with 3 points.

Yaya_Tony said:
sincity said:
black mamba said:
That is a clear foul ......

Luis does nothing to follow the direction of the ball.

Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..
You must be joking. I didn't see it properly live, but in this gif he is clearly about to run on and is "body checked" for want of a better word. So what if he fell theatrically, he was taken down. He didn't want to pass before he was fouled, he wanted to crack on.

He starts on at a decent stride and would have been a threat, so Luiz put his body in front of him. That is a foul.

Any human being that doesn't think that is a foul is fucking pathetic.

bored at work said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini saying on Sky that we are too "soft" in the box, maybe eluding to the lack of ruthlessness or that we don't fight for the ball enough there.

My missus often has the same unfounded complaint

Brilliant

Bluemanc100 said:
If you need cheering up after dropping two points, just focus on this:

Hazard is shit

Hazard was made to look shit by those most 'average workhorses' of players James Milner and Gareth Barry.

Well fucking played Jimmy and Gaz.

Stoned Rose said:
Well, that was two very very good sides playing a very tight game.

Let us not forget that Chelsea are Champions of Europe and have a lot of excellent players.

I thought we did extremely well to keep their 3 wonderboys quiet all game. Hazard, Mata and Oscar have been ripping teams new arseholes (7 goals scored in 2 games v utd as an example) yet we mashalled them brilliantly and kept Chelsea to one shot on target in 93 minutes.

No matter how you look at that, that is a superb statistic.

I thought our shape was excellent whilst defending and the workrate without the ball was fucking quality. We didn't let Chelsea 'turn' or spread the ball wide.

Kompany was excellent and yet again Nastasic was unreal for a 19 year old boy. He clearly has no nerves and doesn't get fazed by anyone.

Unfortunately we didn't quite get it right in the final phase and couldn't quite capitalise on our chances.

Mark my words though this point will be extremely important in the grand scheme of things.

The Champions are still unbeaten and no fucker can throw the 'you haven't played anyone yet' line at us now.

Great post and this bit specifically, that's twice 'Azzzzzaaaarrr has played against us now and twice he's done quite literally the sum total of fuck all. Barry was a bit of a monster today actually, doing the work for both him and Toure. Hassled the fuck out of those three. Milner too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.