Chelsea v City post match discussion

Stoned Rose said:
Bluemanc100 said:
If you need cheering up after dropping two points, just focus on this:

Hazard is shit

Hazard was made to look shit by those most 'average workhorses' of players James Milner and Gareth Barry.

Well fucking played Jimmy and Gaz.

Barry had a very good game today. Milner was good defensively. His forward passes let him down a bit.

Stoned Rose said:
Yaya_Tony said:
sincity said:
Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..
You must be joking. I didn't see it properly live, but in this gif he is clearly about to run on and is "body checked" for want of a better word. So what if he fell theatrically, he was taken down. He didn't want to pass before he was fouled, he wanted to crack on.

He starts on at a decent stride and would have been a threat, so Luiz put his body in front of him. That is a foul.

Any human being that doesn't think that is a foul is fucking pathetic.

This is a foul, but Balo's problem is that he always goes looking for it. If he stayed on his feet every now and then he might get the odd decision from refs. As it is, every time there is a slight touch, he goes down and the refs just assume there's nothing in it.

Anyway, this was a good point. We were the better side. We spoiled Rafa's party and we're still unbeaten.

a point better than last season at chelsea

would have took that before kick off with playing a big game in midweek vs real
still unbeaten and another away game vs a top 4 club out of the way

We deserved to win that but i think was a fair result with us not playing at our best...this point will be very important at the end of the season

Chelsea's back four were as tough as we are likely to face, we could not pull them out of position, Silva was well shackled, our less-gifted players had most of our possession, so i believe we got what we deserved. To improve we need more quality in midfield, and pace. In the short term Yaya needs resting, last season i thought we were too reliant on him, he is not reaching the same level this season for some reason. Foy had the option of a red card for Luiz for violent conduct, a yellow for obstruction or to turn a blind eye. To give Balo a yellow was grotesque same with VK at the swamp when he sent him off.

I think there are some proper twats on this thread.

This week we have been the better side than both Real fucking Madrid and Chelsea and been beaten by neither of them.

We're a fucking excellent team so stop your skriking you spoilt little girls.

All this we bettered last year etc etc is all very well but generally it's how you do against the bigger clubs that count.

I would class the results against rags, Chelsea,arsenal, spurs, Liverpool and everton as being key to success. Luckily the rags have lost 2 and won 3

We have won 1 and drawn 3 so win the everton game and it's all square.

The everton and rags games are crucial and both at home. That's why the side we put out in Dortmund is of no importance to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.