Chelsea v City post match discussion

Decent point, though I dont think they are as good as a lot seem to think, very negative so tough to break down mind. Not a bad result by any means. Just a shame Utd got gifted a win there and at Anfield by officials when they'd have dropped points in both like we did but thats the Premier League rules.

That was an excellent performance. We were the better side against the European Champions. We move on with a point (should have been three). It will take one hell of a side to beat us this year. Everyone says this season we are not as good as last. I think we are mentally stronger. Vinny and Bobby were gutted with the result. Last season they would have been happy. These are the sort of results that lead to more success.

Plenty of positives,
another clean sheet, still unbeaten, a point won at Stamford Bridge we didn't get last season, Vinnie looked back to his best (even carrying a slight injury), Nasty is looking the part, Zaba excellent as usual, Milner and Barry looked good, Silva looks like he's coming back to form.

However there were a few negatives,
Yaya is awful at the moment and don't recall him having a good game yet this season, Dzeko was poor again.

3 points from Wigan please guys and on to a tough couple of home games.

Stoned Rose said:
Bluemanc100 said:
If you need cheering up after dropping two points, just focus on this:

Hazard is shit

Hazard was made to look shit by those most 'average workhorses' of players James Milner and Gareth Barry.

Well fucking played Jimmy and Gaz.

these two players are vital to our team.

It's a point gained IMO

Dzeko-Just awful when starting.

Yaya - way to casual again.

Aguero- Fucking shite away from home

Zabba was a rock along with Vinny. We move on to Wigan

Stoned Rose said:
I think there are some proper twats on this thread.

This week we have been the better side than both Real fucking Madrid and Chelsea and been beaten by neither of them.

We're a fucking excellent team so stop your skriking you spoilt little girls.

harsh but spot on.

I thought the midfield looked miles better than wednesday.We look a more balanced side when we have Milner and Barry playing instead of Nasri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.