Chelsea v City post match discussion

de niro said:
Stoned Rose said:
I think there are some proper twats on this thread.

This week we have been the better side than both Real fucking Madrid and Chelsea and been beaten by neither of them.

We're a fucking excellent team so stop your skriking you spoilt little girls.

harsh but spot on.

Not even that harsh. Just truthful.

Not particularly truthful.

You've misunderstood having more possession for being the better team. Absolutely no way were we the better team than Madrid, and we were pretty even with Chelsea.

Stoned Rose said:

This week we have been the better side than both Real fucking Madrid and Chelsea and been beaten by neither of them.

Exactly right, top post mate!

Stoned Rose said:

Yes, I think some forget that some teams do defend well against us. We are now a team to be feared by any club

Ok performance but Chelsea were there for the taking.

Wrong option chosen too many times in attack.

Didn't get Silva on the ball in the right positions enough.

Yaya should have been subbed ( worst City performer today ) and Milner moved to middle and Sinclair or Nasri given a chance on RHS for last 30 mins.

And can Kun please get some studs in his boots !

CC1 said:
Stoned Rose said:

Yes, I think some forget that some teams do defend well against us. We are now a team to be feared by any club

another very good point. from laughing stock to a team to be feared. i'll take that.

thought we were the better team and chelsea rarely troubled us.....we bossed the game for long periods but we were a bit lack luster upfront today

still think that yaya is being utilised different this season and cannt see why....id prefer him bombing forwards than milner (not a criticism of milner who played well today) but those runs we saw from yaya last season have all but stopped and thats down to instruction fromt he manager

thought chelsea looked very ordinary today

AustinBlue said:
cookster said:
Can't help but think Manure would have smelt blood and got all 3 pts. That isn't a great Chelsea side.

like they did at Norwich?

Exactly. They didn't have a ref to help them at Norwich though and, to be fair, the DID have to play against 11 players which just is not acceptable...

Damocles said:
Not particularly truthful.

You've misunderstood having more possession for being the better team. Absolutely no way were we the better team than Madrid, and we were pretty even with Chelsea.

No mate I haven't 'misunderstood'. We had more possession and more shots on goal than both Madrid and Chelsea. Chelsea had one shot on target at their own ground.

We were better than both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.