Chelsea v City post match discussion

The problem is we need more goals from our midfield too. Silva and Nasri should score 8, 9 each but they'll be happy to score 3.

Yaya_Tony said:
oppa gangnam style said:
Stoned Rose said:
That is half a goal per match

What a concept.

"Half a goal per match" less.:)

38 times that and you arrive of scoring 19 goals less than last season.
You can't expect to be taken seriously with a username like yours. No matter how much you manipulate the figures. You are named after a fat Korean clown. Manc style.
Made me chuckle, that.

stan bowles said:
We lacked any quality in the final third otherwise we'd have taken all 3 points. Our big game players weren't there today although Silva worked his socks off. I thought Nastasic was superb and played a mistake-free game. Having said that, I thought all their back four defended superbly - much better than I was hoping for actually.

Good summary.. both sides defended well.. we need more pace/ directness in attack.. with that we will win games and trophies..

sincity said:
black mamba said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
dh4weu.jpg

That is a clear foul ......

Luis does nothing to follow the direction of the ball.

Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..

I have now watched that clip 30 times..

As the previous poster notes, Luis does nothing to follow the bal , but actually throws weight off is left foot to take out Balo..
Blao made a meal of it and was booked .... but what do you do if theere are cheatng twats who refs are too shit scared
to do something about

bapi said:
The problem is we need more goals from our midfield too. Silva and Nasri should score 8, 9 each but they'll be happy to score 3.
Every game? I'd be happy too!<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:28 am --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Yaya_Tony said:
oppa gangnam style said:
"Half a goal per match" less.:)

38 times that and you arrive of scoring 19 goals less than last season.
You can't expect to be taken seriously with a username like yours. No matter how much you manipulate the figures. You are named after a fat Korean clown. Manc style.
Made me chuckle, that.
Pleasure's all mine :)

dom said:
sincity said:
black mamba said:
That is a clear foul ......

Luis does nothing to follow the direction of the ball.

Maybe, but he did fall theatrically. Refs are already biased against him, and this makes him look worse..
I just wish he would stop looking for fouls, and play the game. He could have easily dodged Luiz or passed it before the foul..Luiz was static there..

I have now watched that clip 30 times..

As the previous poster notes, Luis does nothing to follow the bal , but actually throws weight off is left foot to take out Balo..
Blao made a meal of it and was booked .... but what do you do if theere are cheatng twats who refs are too shit scared
to do something about
He ran into him after passing the ball to Cole. Desperation there from Balo

Dzeko starting just isn't working for City but a draw is a respectable result at the Bridge and neutrals could have been forgiven for thinking that City were the home side

Although Yaya had a poor game, he and Zaba were the only City players to bring a good save out of Cech. The headers were poor and why do we seem to be wanting to walk the ball in instead of shooting? Mancini is correct, two points dropped. We should have won it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.