Chelsea v City post match discussion

Worst top of the table clash I've seen from any top European league in a long time. Poor quality. Nothing of note happened whatsoever in the whole game.

That said, it wasn't a bad point.

Some good possession by us and we closed their space down well and denied them opportunities. Yaya did nowt, Džeko and Kun were poor quality up front; Zaba, Vinny, Nasty, David, Barry and Milner played okay but we created next to nowt.

Happy with a point, really.

Always looked too congested for us to score. Maybe a good defensive set up from Benitez. Never been to their ground; maybe it's the camera angle but it always looks like a small, narrow pitch to me.
Thought we showed great spirit. Another point, let's move on to the pie-eaters.

jay_mcfc said:
hilts said:
andrewmswift said:
HOW WAS THAT NOT A FOUL AT THE END FFS

because it wasnt

Should have gone to specsavers.

do they do two for one on the blue tinted ones fella?

in fairness he was looking for it, he should have passed it out wide and carried on with his run into the box, he tried to get us a free kick outside the area

If Yaya isn't going to put the effort in, then a winger should be priority in January to speed up our counter-attacks. Zabaleta and Barry the better players. Aguero and Dzeko the worst.

Decent point but 3 were there for the taking. However how Yaya lasted 92 mins is beyond my simple understanding of football managerial tactics. I just think if Milner, Nasri or any other midfield player played that badly they would have been taken off within the hour.

Re: Chris Foy

Yep, didn't mention his name once during the game so 10/10 for me

mcfc2607 said:
Bosno said:
Kun has been poor for a while now.
No he hasn't.

Good point.

Yaya had a poor game

Yes, he has good point. But since he's Argentinian it doesn't matter that he runs into 5 defenders and lost the ball every time.

every time we draw, all I hear is good point, no it wasn't a good point, Chelsea were rubbish today and we should have left with all 3 points

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:
Maybe he's scared of where kolorov will put the subsequent free kick
which is why i think he drew the foul

Anywhere on the pitch that is obstruction and he was giving them all game to that mard arse torres

If he wasn't such a greedy bastard he wouldn't of draw the foul. Milner was in acres on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.