Chelsea v City post match discussion

One day less rest, away from home, against the defending European champions who had stocked up over the summer, and who played with all 11 players... I thought it was a great result. Nastasic looks impressive. Milner and Barry shut their supposed midfield maestros down. Pab Zab was a warrior.

Really poor quality of game. Our strikers have being very inconsistent this season, think we could win the league comfortbaly if we signed Falcao. Still need some pace out wide too for the last 20 minutes.

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

RandomJ said:
As much as it's an injustice the reason Balotelli didn't win that free kick is because he throws himself to the ground too often which builds him a reputation. Yes he should have had a free kick but he only has himself to blame why refs don't award him decisions.

I can see why refs might side against someone on 50/50's due to their reputation. But that was just a ridiculous decision, and Foy is wholly responsible for it.

good point, you cant win there without a blatantly corrupt ref.

very good game by: kompany, nastasic and barry
good games: zab, silva
ok: kolarov, milner, hart
below average: aguero, dzeko
disappointing gmae by only yaya.

if we can have that focused defending every game, i will be a happy man.

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

MCFC BOB said:
I said 'Fuck off Balotelli' because he didn't play it wide to Milner, who was in a much better position, and tried to go for glory - and then made a twat of himself.

By made a twat of himself , do you mean got fouled ?

i would have taken a point beforehand but i can't help but feel its 2 points dropped. same as west ham, good finishing/attacking and we would have won.

our attack is letting us down, end of.

aguero shocking again. and as for dzeko...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.