Chelsea v City post match discussion

Jumanji said:
lol you can see him trying to go around Luiz, but according to that poster, he was looking for the foul.

well then, he went the wrong way..the ball was going the other side of Luiz..
maybe see the gif again?

sincity said:
Jumanji said:
lol you can see him trying to go around Luiz, but according to that poster, he was looking for the foul.

well then, he went the wrong way..the ball was going the other side of Luiz..
maybe see the gif again?
Is this troll being serious?

Couldn´t see the game today for very good reasons!! That´s a great point and another clean sheet - hopefully all 3 at Wigwam and keep the pressure on

kun1 said:
Ducado said:
kun1 said:
when u doubted are captain i told u u are wrong. now what can u say about him. together with nastasic they were once again great. zaba was phenomenal as ever, yaya was bad. i also noticed that now that u stopped writing shite about kompany u started doing that for aguero. well don't do it because he will shut ur mouths soon. good point overall, though we could win this. CTID.

Eh? Why U Txt tlk?
Eh? is this english?
Check the code of conduct. Text speak has a habit of really annoying people.

Well and truly fuckin fucked off,chelsea was there for the taking but we spunked it right off,something must be going right if i'm getting annoyed at us only drawing at chavski but we're still unbeaten and sitting pretty in 2nd but fuck me it's two points dropped...looking forward to the everton game though....

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

RandomJ said:
As much as it's an injustice the reason Balotelli didn't win that free kick is because he throws himself to the ground too often which builds him a reputation. Yes he should have had a free kick but he only has himself to blame why refs don't award him decisions.

Agreed - funny the same doesn't apply to those in red shirts though?????!!! Young, Nani, Rooney all dive but get free kicks...Can you explain?

Blue Haze said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
Good point, bad game. Chelsea are a club in crisis, playing poorly and we still can't beat them in London.

did you just expect us to beat them, they are a good team, a point is better than what we got last season

GOOD POINT

No, I didn't. Watched enough of these to know how it goes. But that's as good a shot as we'll ever get at them.
I know what you mean, with their manager situation, but can't help but feel you are wrong on that, we will have many better chances at them in future imho.

LoveCity said:
Mancini saying on Sky that we are too "soft" in the box, maybe eluding to the lack of ruthlessness or that we don't fight for the ball enough there.
Dropping a hint that he might be going in for Torres, if he does it will be a huge mistake, Torres is shot

bluerthanblue said:
dctid said:
Good point today unbeaten run remains equalled or bettered last seasons games barring Le Arse by my maths makes us 5 points better off and another clean sheet and Vinny was excellent

Only Ballo made a twat of himself
Yeah fancy running into someone's shoulders ycnmiu ffs
is dctid short for dick head in your case

We passed Chelsea to death, surely some width and pace would have won that game.

Another message to Mario, he is not wanted in English football. He surely has to leave these shores, he will never get judged fairly here......disgraceful refereeing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.